- 17 -

Suga inspected his favorite .38 Special S&W 642 revolver, making sure it's in the right shape for the rescue mission they'd be doing tomorrow.

He sighed.

He trusted Hoseok, he did. But he still couldn't help but be uncomfortable with the fact that he would be leaving Jimin behind. He wanted to make sure that Jimin was safe every second of the mission. At least he knew that Hoseok would do everything he could to protect the younger boy.

"Hey," someone called out softly. It was Jin.

"Anything you possibly need, Peach?"

Jin rolled his eyes. "You know I don't like to be called that. I know Y gave it to me because I love Super Mario too much, but honestly."

Suga smirked, always enjoying teasing the other boy. "Why? You'd rather your code name be Pink? Or maybe you'd like Poop instead."

"Not funny," Jin said with a scowl, then proceeded to sit beside Suga. "I just wanted to ask you something. I've been meaning to ask you this, but I just keep on forgetting."

He nodded his head to indicate the older boy to keep talking. He wondered what Jin was going to ask.

"Since you're S, then that means you needed to beat R to join the org, right?"

Suga snorted. "Obviously. What's with that?"

Something changed in the older's face and Suga frowned. He had never seen Jin this disturbed. The man was always composed and nagging everybody that's at least a meter from him.

"Just... How was your fight?"

"Defeated him. Obnoxious jerk. Probably hated me for that," Suga commented, remembering that time when he tackled R unto the hard ground and pointed his gun at his head. He still remembered the rage in the eyes of the man whose dimple was so deep that even if he didn't really smile it still showed.

It was such a long time ago.

That first day when he had officially became a part of Alpha Centuari.

"It's not that he's obnoxious. He's just tired of people looking down at him," Jin said suddenly, making Suga frown in surprise.

"You know him?"

Then, as if realizing what he had said, Jin blinked. He smiled tightly at Suga as he stood up.

"A bit," he answered curtly. "We're gonna be leaving at midnight so that we can prepare everything. Are all your guns, ready? I recall you like bringing all sorts of weird firearms in all your missions."

Suga rolled his eyes, glancing at the revolver in his hand. "I'll bring what I'll need. You go prepare whatever you need, your poisons and all those shit. I'll talk to Jimin."

Jin nodded, and with that, he left.

-+-+-+-

"Are you alright?" was Suga's first question as he entered the bathroom. It seemed to be that Jimin had been staring at his reflection in the mirror for quite a long time already.

A few minutes from now, they would ride the van owned by Hoseok and they would head to the site like obedient rats stepping into the trap. But they were no idiot rats, and they would get the fucking cheese without being victimized by the damn trap.

His eyes met Suga's in the mirror. "I'm not really sure..."

Suga knew hesitation when he saw it, but this one, it's different. He could see it. Jimin was scared, unsure, probably even nervous as shit, but he was determined. He could fee his want to save his friends, to do something, to do anything.