I Need Them

"I'm sorry." Weston said.
"No, Weston you didn't do anything wrong. I needed to be there for you, but I wasn't.." my speaking was interrupted.
"No Marcie, I need help, I can't keep putting everything on you. You have already gone through enough. I'm going to see a therapist later today. Will you please come?" He asked. I saw hopefulness in his eyes. I smiled.
"Sure, I will. But first I have to take care of something." I ran down the stairs, Jos was waiting there patiently. The tune of her flingers tapping the table, one after another, noted that she was disappointed with me.
"Jos," I started. But she left. She stood up and walked away. Her eyes didn't have their normal shine, the ones that comforted me when I needed her.
"Come on Weston, let's go!" I hollered. He scurried down the stairs. His hair sticking up and his eyes looked as if he had been rubbing them.
"Did you talk to mom about this?" I questioned. Weston lifted one eyebrow.
"Why do you think I'm doing this?" He replied. I had my answer, so we left. That was one of the worst decisions I've made.
***
"Weston!" The therapist hollered. It rang off the walls and into my ears. As if the duo sould haunt me forever.
"Actually it's Weston." He corrected her. I nudged his arm. She shook her head and guided us. Through a dark hallway. The walls had been painted a dark blue, and nothing st all was hung on the walls. No wonder people bated coming here, it wasn't exactly the happiest place I'd ever seen.
She led us into a grey room. Nothing but one picture hung on the wall. It was a rose, the rose was every color anyone could think of, personally it was a bit odd and not very appeasing to the eye. Before we entered, she stopped to ask something,
"Are you sure you want to do this with us?"
"Actually, I just realized I have something to do, Weston mom will come get you." I carefully walked away. My hands slightly shaking. I couldn't see Weston go through that, it hurt too much.'
I walked out the doors, and to my house. Once I arrived, I ran up the stairs and did a little cleaning. I needed to find myself. Who was Marcie? At this point, I didn't know.
At that point in time, I knew exactly where I wanted to go. I slipped on my tennis shoes, and my shorts. My hair had already been done into a bun, so all I needed was a jacket.
***
I felt the brisk wind push against my skin. I ran, I didn't stop for a straight 20 minutes, until I got to my destination. As I began to hear the gentle sound of water flowing, I began to jog. A jog that turned into a walk, which eventually allowed for me to stop. I took in the views. As I watched, I sat on a rock near the edge. Where below there was nothing but water and sharp rocks. I loved it. The birds flying, the picture painted onto the sky while the sun was setting, this was all I had.
I sat carefully as my feet dangled off the edge, nothing supporting them. I peered down at the water, throwing a rock to see how long it took to splassh. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven. Eleven seconds. I scooted a but close to the edge, now lost of my leg dangling off. I breathed in the scent the water made.
"Marcie!" Hunter yelled, "stop, what are you doing?" I heard as his steps got closer. My heart beginning to pound faster and faster with each one.
I turned around to him, "What I need to do." My whole world began to spin from Brandon lying in a hospital bed to weston's cuts. They need me and I need them, but who exactly were they?