chapter 69(B)

I'm really upset with the response for last chapter unlike other chapters.

Please do like and comment.

Nandini

I woke up the next morning squinting my eyes as sun rays fell directly on my face, I tried opening my eyes but failed miserably so instead of trying again I closed them back and snuggled more to the warmth I was surrounded, that is maniks hot body. I heard a chuckle making me cringe my eyebrows, slowly I opened my eyes only to see manik's face with a happy smile, automatically a smile appeared on my face.

"Don't tell me, watching me sleep fascinates you like Edward Cullen, cause that's just creepy " I said snuggling my face in the pillow.

"Who said I was watching you sleep, I was starring at those fascinating sight" Manik said lowering his eyes to my cleavage.

As I saw his eyes descending to my cleavage, I covered myself with the quilt muttering "Pervert".

"Ohh please I'm not a pervert, you're mine now so I thought why not take a little bit advantage of that " manik said sneaking his hand around my hips and pulled me closer.

My eyes widened as my bra clasped chest came in contact with his chest.

"Manik what about your 'won't be able to control yourself' thing" I reminded him about his words that he said last night.

"Ah fuck that"

Before I could comprehend he claimed my lips and I let myself get involved in that. His kisses are damn addictive and I'm happily addicted. Our lips fused together, sucking each other. My hand travelled to his hairs, grabbing a handful and tugging them making him groan. Ah! He likes that.

As our lips were apart, his mouth travelled and trailed kisses from my chin down to my neck. I closed my eyes and moaned desperately. His mouth could create a magic of pleasure, crushing my inside withering in need.

I felt his hand on my flat belly making my  stomach churn , it was nearly impossible for me to breath. He caressed it with his fingers near my belly button making me roll my eyes backwards at his assault. Soon his fingers were replaced by his hot mouth, he sucked my belly button as I clutched the quilt for dear life trying not to scream in pleasure.

He raised his eyes to look at me and I starred back. Holding the eye contact he bit my skin below my belly button making me a moaning mess.

He trailed hot and wet kisses from my belly button to my cleavage, I felt his hand on my back clutching the bra strap.

He looked in my eyes asking for permission, which I gave without even thinking. He smiled and placed his lips on mine and I felt the strap of my bra open. My breath hitched at this new feeling. Manik broke the kiss and moved down to discover his new found place.

His lips, his mouth ..ah ! They are heaven. I was totally at his mercy. The way his mouth and hands worked on my chest made me pull my thighs together at the sensation. I bit my lips from screaming because of his assault on my breasts making my toes curl and press them against the bedsheets harder.

Our streaming session came to an end when maniks phone started to buzz. Argh! Why me !!
Manik raised his head breathing heavily , his eyes filled with lust which matched mine. He bent to the nightstand and checked his phone. Reading the message he sighed and turned towards me.

I bet my face was vermilion red by now. Manik smiled and cupped my cheeks kissing my forehead. He gathered me in his arms and hugged me close making sure I don't feel embarrassed by our encounter. I smiled and snuggled into his chest kissing on his heart.