Side Story : How to Stop a Potato addiction

Yukki P.O.V

My soon gonna be shishou is a perfect being. Smart, strong, kind, and beautiful. But.......
Well.... I have to make her brother stop his potato addiction first though... Shoma-sama seems to be scared and glared at me when I was just walking by... Sigh this gonna be hard.

Meh, that's that. Now I'm going to approached Shoma-sama in his room beside me... Why isn't my room with him? Being a prince is tough rigghhtt? Just because of that me and brother got a private room.

I walked to his room and knocked the door.
After a while the door opened.

Oh, and the one who opened the door is Shoma-sama who was eating again.
He opened his eyes wide and hurriedly closed the door.
Well, I'm fast so I can slip through the door. He groaned then glared at me.

"What do you want?"
"Why are you eating potato chips again?"
"I asked you first."
I closed my eyes and opened it again while taking a deep breath. ".... Ok, let's get to the point... Why are you always eating a potato? Do you understand how unhealthy that is? Just because you have a fast metabolism doesn't mean that you can eat whatever you want right? Do you think your family Eve-sama and your friends want you to be sick? Potato has a high calories so even if you have a fast metabolism you'll get fat eventually so please work out too." I said in one breath.
He glared at me "..... Why do you care about what I do? It got nothing to do with you Ouji-sama."
"What do you mean nothing to do with me?? Eve-sama told me to make you stop eating. I simply do what I was told." I put my hands in my chest and smiled proudly.

".... Why are you so persistent anyway? Eve doesn't want a student. And for you information... Who are you? You are not my father." He stared at me with a blank face.

"But... I am your father!!"

"What the... If you want to make a joke it's not funny so please get out." He look at me like I was some trash. I ignored the stares. Well, a disgusted look for the prince can make a person die with a death sentence you know. It's lèse-majesté

"No I shall not get out because I still haven't make you stop eating that chips. As I said that is unhealthy so please stop bit by bit. If you get sick...." I make a sad face.

"Ęνєñ ι ωιℓℓ вє ωσяяιє∂ уσυ кñσω."