Chapter Twenty-Seven

~Zane's P.O.V.~

  Travis.. Back at my house.. I love him but it will take a while to forgive him.. "Zane.." Travis hummed as he stood outside my bedroom door. "Come in.." I said and he walked in and sat next to me. "Travis.. You know I love you.. but I don't know how long it will take to fully trust you like I did." I finally said playing with my hands. He put his hands over mine and looked at me, "I know." I looked at him and finally just kissed him he kissed back. I put my hand around his neck and his hands were on my hips. I pulled away and looked at him, "my God I missed those lips.." I said and he smiled. "I missed you.." He replied. 

  I never really noticed how lost I was without him here. I never understood how much he meant to me and how much he helped in the end. "I'm sorry too." I said looking down, "I should have trusted you more, and talked to you about it." He moved slightly and put a piece of paper in my hand. "I burned the notebook." He said, "but I kept a few pages and pieces of papers. That is one of them, the most recent one." I looked down at it, 'stay alive even if your alone, you're never truly alone.' 

  "I did that the day after we broke up.." I said. "Yeah I just- " He started but I cut him off, "I wanna show you something, I want you to read it when you can, but not with me seeing. Please, will you?" I asked he nodded yes in response. I got up and walked to other side of the bed and pulled out a box, the box with my notebook. I had it to him and he opens it as I sit down. 

~Travis' P.O.V.~ Right after Zane went asleep 

  After Zane fell asleep I went downstairs to look through the notebook. I sat on the couch and opened the first page. 

"My anxiety attacks: Sometimes it is just one word, and I just push everyone away. See before I was walking through a calm and peaceful wooded area, with nice flowers at my feet. That has changed to the dark and fogged area, not being able to see more than maybe a foot in front of me. The trees are more alive, the branches show the awful words that I feel I am. My lungs don't work anymore, I am starting to get dizzy cause I can't breath. The tears and bad memories start flooding. I just wish it would peaceful woods with the flowers under my feet. I miss the sun, I miss the gentle breeze, I hate this harsh wind. I hate this, I hate this, I hate this, I hate myself, I hate my mind and the stupid walls I built. I hate it. Every single drop of hope I ever had starts slipping away." 

  It ends. Though the tear drops are still clear, I put the notebook under the pillow when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. "Travis? Why you up?" Zane asked. "I couldn't sleep." I said as he sat down next to me. "Lier." He mumbled as he leant his head on my shoulder. "Are you Zane Ro'Meave calling me Travis Valkrum a lier. I am offended." I gasped for effect he laughed a little. "Yes, I guess I am, but it only cause it is true." He put his head in the crook of my neck, his warm breath on my neck. "Eh true." I mumbled. He placed a simple kiss on my neck. "Zane? Whatcha doin?" I asked. He looked at me and kissed me, I kissed back and put my hands on his hips. He pulled away and got up, "horny is what you are. A horny lier." He started walking to the kitchen and I followed him. "Says you." I laughed as he sat on the counter. I walked in front of him leaving some space between us. "Mmmm, I am not as horny as you all day." He laughed a little. "Sleep. That is what you need right now." I said and walked away from him. 

~Zane's P.O.V.~

  I sometimes wonder what runs through Travis' head when he isn't just happy. Because he isn't just the flirty, happy boy everyone sees, no Travis is more than that. You can see it when he looks at someone he loves. He looks sad and upset when they are, he tries so hard to forget what he does wrong. Because he knows he'll just tear himself into a million peices if he doesn't. "I don't need sleep. Sleep is for the weak." I said and hoped off the counter. "No, sleep makes you strong." He replied. I smiled but remembered the dumb pain shooting through my arm. Did I ever till him? Should I tell him? No, that might scare him. 

  "Zane?" Travis turned around and I reliezed he said something and I never heard him. "Sorry, what?" I said and let go of my arm before he noticed I even was holding it. "Nothing, just come on, you need sleep." He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs like he knew I would follow with no but. Even if he didn't know, and was just guessing, he was right. I need sleep but I don't wanna let my gaurd down, cause that is how I normally get hurt.. Letting people in to soon.. 

~Next morning Vlyad's P.O.V.~ 

  I called Zane to make sure everything was okay over there. But all I got was lies, I knew him better, I knew he wanted to ask me something but there was no way of doing that because Him- no I will not say his name right now- could show up. I hung up and texted him.

Vlyad: Come over to my house

  After about 20 minutes Zane walked into the living room sitting down next to me. "Should I tell him?" He asked his voice laced with guilt, which helped know what he was talking about. "Either way he'll find out. It would be better if you told him sooner. Your relationship sucks with him because you two have trust issues and do not listen to each other. You two always push each other away and never communicate. Start with that, a simple I love you can't keep a relationship going, Zane. Talk to him like you talk to me. Okay?" He nodded. 

Author Note: Words 1,095. Oops. June is the last time I updated. Man, I am sorry. I have been having issues being happy with my writing. I will try to get better.