30| An Incurable Bane

A N I N C U R A B L E B A N E

W O R D C O U N T: 2810

Seems like you forgot, the synopsis is yet to happen 😉
But trust me you will love the ride.

Vote and Comment please It really makes me happy 😊

I had repudiated to play cricket after Humza was gone and was simply standing at one corner

I had repudiated to play cricket after Humza was gone and was simply standing at one corner. I was only anticipating and waiting for Humza to return so that I could admire and fancy his gorgeousness one more time. He is so captivating and beguiling, I was not to be inculpated since it wasn't my fault. Any sane person would have done the same. Today again I woke up late and couldn't offer Fajir. I wasn't praying on time and it bugged and vexed me a lot.

I get enormously frustrated and thwarted when I am unable to pray. Well the soul knows what it wants and desires. I tapped my foot on the ground impatiently and querulously while I gazed at the front door expecting him to come again.

But he didn't. When about 20 minutes had drifted and there was absolutely no sign of Humza, I decided to leave and go to my room to offer fajir.

"Nabiha come now. You need to rest. You are pushing yourself too much." I asked her to come along. She did throw a fit about it but nevertheless accompanied me inside. "Aapi I love it here." She admitted cheerfully and I smiled like never before. "I am happy to have you here too." I chuckled.

"Aapi Humza bhai loves you a lot. I am glad you gave him a chance." My cheeks were immediately flushed with an unknown feeling that swirled in the pit of my stomach. Was it that evident?

We strode towards the foyer and then to our room. We shared it for now. "I'll just offer namaz. Go and take a bath." I said as soon as we entered our room. She obliged as she went in to the washroom without complaining.

I offered my namaz soon. It was all peaceful until I started hearing the cacophonous sounds of things smashing on the floor and Humza's voice yelling as loud as ever. Within seconds I found myself scurrying towards the source of the voice like a lost puppy. I had a frown on my face, wondering if everything was alright.

It was coming from downstairs and It became louder as I approached near the staircase. "You knew it all along mother." His voice was serrated and sharper than ever but it was clouded with agony and distress too. My heart beat sped up in seconds. As I looked at the foyer there was absolutely nobody. Again there was a booming sound of glass crashing on the floor. What was happening? I panicked. The voices came from the only room downstairs. I carefully walked towards the door and stood outside debating and contemplating whether I should go in or not.