part 21

Hey my beautiful smiley unicorns!!! Soo... This chapter we're probably gonna have some action..  And thanks for all the comments on the previous chapter!!! I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!! Well, read on my beauties!! c:-

chapter 20

"What?! What do mean?!" Stiles yelled, startling Isaac awake in the process and making the darach chuckle. "Oh, you'll see. Tomorrownight is the night of the full moon I think. Yes, perfect indeed" she laughed before closing the door again, leaving the people in the cell flustered and scared. "Mommy? What did she mean?" Isaac asked scaredly, and Stiles pulled the trembling boy to his chest. "I'm not sure baby. But don't try to worry too much, okay? I'm here" he said, and Isaac nodded before nuzzling Stiles' neck and burieng his face in it while Stiles looked at Kira and mr. Yakamura worriedly. "Baby, I think you should try to fall asleep again, okay? You need your sleep right now. And don't worry, I'll be here when you wake up" Stiles said softly, and Isaac nodded while making himself comfortable in Stiles' arms, and soon enough he was snoring into his chest. "He does fall asleep fast, doesn't he?" Kira asked, and Stiles chuckled. "Yeah, I think that's a werewolf gift. One of my other pups once fell asleep in the back of a van when our kidnappers were moving us" he said, chuckling at the memory of Jackson clutching his legs under the stares of Kali and Ennis. "How many times have you been kidnapped?" Kira asked flusteredly. "Only twice" Stiles chuckled, and she shook her head in disbelief. "You are one remarkable person, do you know that?" She said, making Stiles chuckle. "Of course, I'm batman. Plus, I'm gorgeous" he said while seductively batting his eyelashes. "But how does that pack thing work? Because if Isaac is actually seventeen, how comes he calls you mom? I mean, I can see how you are with him, but you don't look a lot older than seventeen. Plus, you're a guy" mr. Yakamura asked, and Stiles smiled. "That's because I'm mated to the alpha and none of the pups are mated yet" he explained quickly, and mr. Yakamura seemed to understand. "I've read a lot about werewolves, but I'd never met one before. I'd really like to learn more about your social structures and everything considering pack business. Isaac already told me you are a human, but I think you can tell me more than most people" he said, and Stiles smiled. "I think I could, but what caused your fascination with werewolves, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked, and mr. Yakamura smiled. "I don't mind. It's just that when I found out about the supernatural I started reading up on different creatures, and I must say werewolves captured my attention fairly quickly. They're really interesting creatures, very primal, but their social hierarchy is extremely well developed. I was never able to get first-hand information though, because I'm not so stupid that I'd just walk up to a werewolf. Bloodlust and secrecy is something they're well-known of as well. They're quite aggressive creatures, aren't they?" He said, and Stiles smiled. "Yes, they are. Only to outsiders though, once they trust you they're loyal and sweet, and yes, they are secretive. But again, only to outsiders. They just don't quickly trust other creatures" he explained, and mr. Yakamura nodded. "Well, I'd still never just walk up to a werewolf" he said, and Stiles laughed. "I agree that might be a bad idea" he said, and mr. Yakamura chuckled. "I could set you up with my fiancé for a meeting though, he'll probably be willing to answer your questions. Maybe. Probably not, he's kind of a sourwolf. Maybe I should ask Peter. No, he'll probably hurt you worse than Derek. Um, you could just come by some time for a cup of coffee and see for yourself? You should probably call me first though" Stiles said after thinking of the best scenario, which would be the one where there was the least chance mr. Yakamura would accidentally insult a pack member and get mauled. He looked up at the man, who looked both eager and a little scared. "That would be.. Great, I think" mr. Yakamura said politely, and Stiles chuckled. "Don't worry, you only have to try and get on Dereks good side and you'll be fine" he said, and mr. Yakamura nodded. "You could bring Kira, Isaac likes her anyway. It'll probably make it easier for you to integrate with the pack, they can be a little cautious with strangers" Stiles said, and Kira.looked up at her dad hopefully. "Well, I guess" her dad said doubtfully, and she smiled. "Yess! Thanks dad. I've always wanted to see an alpha werewolf" she exclaimed, and Stiles chuckled. "As long as you don't try to seduce him. Try not to forget he's gay" he winked, and she raised an eyebrow. "Why would I do that?" She asked, and Stiles laughed softly. "You'll see" he said mysteriously before his face fell. "Well, if we get out of here that is" he said softly, and the Yakamuras nodded sadly. "I really hope we will" Kira said, and Stiles laughed humourlessly. "I don't think she's planning to let me go anytime soon. Did you hear her? I'm the 'ultimate sacrifice'" he said, and Kira looked at him angrily. "Someone should kill that bitch" she exclaimed, getting a warning look from her father at which she rolled her eyes. "But I do need to ask you something. If she kills me, will you take care of Isaac until you can reach the pack?" Stiles asked, fighting to keep his voice from quivering. "Of course we will" Kira said, not succeeding in keeping a straight voice herself. "Thank you" Stiles said relieved, and suddenly he felt very tired. "I think I'll try to go to sleep now" he said while slumping down on one of the dirty matresses while still cradling Isaac in his arms.