chapter 17

"Yes like a date L"

"Oh my a date with the gabrail"I said as I fake gasped.

"Stop acting like this is the first time ive asked you,all the other times you've said no"he said just as I started to take my legs down from his waist.

He quickly moved me off the door I would fall on my butt which is the last thing I want right now which made my cling to him like a cat in water.

"I said no because I didn't want anything to do with you and now you've got me so don't let me go ok"

He quickly nodded before taking us over yo the bed,I felt my back hit the mattress but I was to distracted with the feeling of his lips on mine.the kiss was short and sweet but I still feel something lingering in the air.

"What's wrong"I asked as I slid my hand through his hair and down to his cheek.

"Who was last person you had sex with"he asked as he looked me dead in the eyes.

I quickly looked away because of the fact that it happened when we were drunk but after the we kinda had a small relationship. I couldn't tell that to gab because knowing him,he would never let me go near him again.

"Why "I dropped my hands and legs from touching his body as much as possible.

I looked up at gab to see him completely blank face,all the emotions drain from his face.I hated when he did this because of the fact that im not one of his business partners so he had no need to do that,"you know your unfair"

"I am "he said lowly.

Oh here we go now he is the crazy billionaire that I was talking about,the one who was very possessive and stubborn.he was dropping the im sorry business and let me see a side of him I didn't miss.

I got up slowly and pushed him away from me,we honestly had a lot of thing to fix if this was going to work out.he didn't look at me which honestly kinda hurt but I quickly shook it off and went straight to the bathroom considering I couldn't leave the room.

Gabrail pov
As soon as I heard the shower turn on i knew she was stress showering which is something she did when school was stressing her out.

Its not that im trying to mess we got going on but she has been keeping lots of secrets and honestly its pissing me off.

"Gabrail come down here"I heard mom yell from the front door.

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair as u went over to the closet to get l some of my old clothes that I left over here then made my was to the stairs.

I sat down on the first step at the top of the stairs and just looked at martin(Lol don't remember if I gave him a name).

"Hello Gabrail"he said with no emotion what so ever just like a true business man,I remember when I use to look up to this man and want to be like him.he would teach me how to cold and ruthless when it come to my business and I guess that how I started trusting myself more then I did with Eleanor.

"Why didn't you come down for dinner"

"I was busy"I said just as I looked over to rio,she didn't look up art me but she defiantly knew I was looking at her.she leaned behind l's mom just a bit which meant that she said anything yet.

"Oh well before we leave may I ask you one thing"
_________________________
Yea I know this is such a weak chapter but I had a bit of writers block and I was being super lazy stop finish this,I really need to get better at updating stories.