C H A P T E R T W E L V E

-

-

"You are not planning to kill the babe, are you?"

"Why do you act so concerned about the girl's child? I thought you hated her?"

"I am not, in any way, concerned about the either of them. It is Xerxes I am worried about. I'm afraid, I won't be able to console him like I did the last time if it involved the death of his own flesh and blood."

"Did I say anything about killing the babe?"

-

                    Adelaide woke up to kisses on her back and a smile found its way to her face

                    Adelaide woke up to kisses on her back and a smile found its way to her face. A few days, five to be exact, had passed since she's arrived here and she's ever been so happy with her king. It had taken some time getting used to, to her name, to her title and to everything. But she's managed, so far, and she'll be doing her very best just for Xerxes.

"Good morning, my love." The beast king purred deeply in his chest, continuing the trails of kisses and occasional nips he's been placing on her skin.

Unable to form any words, she just hummed in response and enjoyed the feeling of his lips on her body, wishing that they could just stay like this forever, but she knew her king had his duties, and one day so will she, when she is ready.

He had them both stand up, placing a chaste kiss on his queen's lips before getting dressed for the day. True to his word, seamstresses and blacksmiths from all over the country had sent parcels of their most gorgeous dresses and their most exquisite jewelries, respectively, by the order of Xerxes himself. They didn't question who it was for, as Xerxes was still reluctant to inform everyone of his queen's return,  and just obeyed the beast king's commands. Everything was one of a kind, and he had made sure that none would be wearing the same clothing that his little love would be adorning on her body.

Tying his gauntlet on his forearm, he peeked at his Dela and smirked in amusement as she covered, with her hand, her now bald pussy. He had his servants pamper her the day before, giving them precise instructions on what and what not to do. He had, of course, kept an eye on them the whole time as he and his beast were unwilling to leave her in the hands of someone he barely knew. And that's why he dreaded to leave her side today.