Chapter 62

The plane ride for me was silent. I didn't speak to anybody , nor did i know where we are going.  Occasionally i would nod my head and agree with what they were saying. I was thinking  about what Ace said. He was scared of loosing me. If this incident with the hospital scared him, hurt him that much, what would he do when i die?  How can i just forget about everything? how could i be so foolish.

I know the consequences , but yet i still chose to forget about them and let myself enjoy life. I couldn't enjoy myself, i couldn't just forget about everything so easily. If we mark Ace will die, if we don't then i will. I have already chosen which one of us will. Yet i made is harder for him. If i let him in then it'll be to hard for him when i'm gone. It'll destroy him. 

Back then i didn't think he loved me. I was sure the only important thing's for him were bringing girl's home and hurting me. But now i know he does. Perhaps he loves me too much. And it's my fault. It's my fault because i let him so close to me. I didn't push him away, i had to make sure he hates me. I had one job, to make him hate me and i did the opposite.  I made him love me, i made him fail. He failed.

But not only he failed , i did too. I fell for him too hard. I love him too much to let him go. I cannot imagine a day without him,  Then how could i be so selfish, how could i expect him to do something i can't . How can i leave him expecting that he will do fine without me? Would he find someone else, marry her have kid's. Only the thought of it was enough for me to go crazy. I put my head on Ace's shoulder , and he hugged me the same second. 

"Val is anything wrong?" he asked me.

"No i'm juts tiered" i lied. 

" Then sleep princess, i'll be here" he nodded.

I closed my eyes. What were i to do? How would we continue living. My birthday was in...It was in a month. I had one month to figure something out, but how? The Moon Goddess wouldn't talk with me. And i didn't know what to do. I had to figure something out.

Why was it said in the curse that the curse will pass when my loved one loved me. I love Ace more than my life. And he...he loves me too right? I know he does. Then i don't understand. Why isn't he talking about this, did he already lose his hope. I mean the curse isn't about getting my looks back, it's about being with Ace. Yes i would want my looks back but not more than Ace. He loves me i know he does, but then what's the reason. Maybe he doesn't love me enough? No! he does. 

I hugged him tighter, and buried my head on his chest. He caressed my back.  How can i have thoughts like this. He doesn't need to prove me his love. He doesn't need to do anything for me to know he loves me. I don't need anything from him, all i need is him. 

How would our future be? Was there even a future. I wish we would be happy, i wish i have never done what i did. I am not a good person, i murdered my pack...my home. I killed so many innocent people , i don't deserve to be forgiven.  There are so many things i wish, but there is no way to turn back time. 

I wanted future. Future with Ace. I wanted to be happy with him, i wanted to have the time of my life with my friend's with Ace. He would propose to me in some quiet place. The girl's would help me  get ready, and make silly jokes about our first night. Blake and Charlie would have a brotherly talk with him and then we would get married, have kids live together. Then our kids would turn to be the next Alphas. We would be happy. I wanted that future. 

He would turn away from me if he found out what i did. He would leave me. Who would want to be with a murderer? a monster. 

"Why are you crying princess, what happened?"Ace asked worriedly causing me to open my eyes and to stare at him. I  reached my hand towards my face , i indeed was crying. I quickly wiped the tears. " I..I'm all good" I quickly mumbled.

"Val what is wrong?" i heard my brother say suddenly, causing Charlie , Sasha and Lucy to look at me. " Nothing" i said quickly. " Nothing wrong i..i'm just tiered i don't feel that good" i said truthfully.  My head has been hurting for the past hour , and i felt weak. 

"You don't feel good? why didn't you freaking tell me before?" Ace jumped up angrily. My eyes widened. " Val tell us what hurts?" Blake went on his knees next to me. I looked at everyone, all of them looked worried, sad because..of me. 

"N..Nothing guy's i'm all fine really, there is nothing to worry about" i added hopefully. Charlie looked at me with a concerned face "Val did you take your medication?"  I was about to answer when Ace jumped in. " She did, i gave it to her myself". They kept arguing and talking to me.

All my thoughts from earlier hit me. I thought about our future, about what awaited us. What if they all turned away from me when they knew the truth. Oh my God, i would be all alone. They....i...he can't know the truth. He just can't. I felt the air become less and less. It was becoming hard for me to breath. 

" Move away, she can't breathe!"Ace growled angrily. They all moved away,  and he helped me up. Charlie ran after water and the girl's started calming me down, but i couldn't hear them, all i wanted was to be with Ace. I wanted to ask them to leave me alone with him, but stopped myself. 

"Here drink up" Charlie handed me the water, but i felt to weak to take it from him. Ace took it from him and brought it up to my lips. "Drink up Princess" He muttered but i just waved  my head no. " Please" he pleaded. I brought the cup toward's my mouth and drank it up. 

"Feel better?" Sasha asked worriedly. I nodded my head and smiled weakly. " Guy''s i'm sorry for scaring you, i really am not so bad".

"Must be the plane, it's too hot in here" Blake said. I nodded once again. "Where are we going by the way?" i asked trying to change the subject. " France" Ace muttered still not releasing me. 

My eyes widened in happiness. "France? i have always wanted to go there!" i said happily. Ace looked at me happier than before and smiled" Paris to be specific" he added. 

"The city of love!"  Sasha gasped. Soon everyone sat in their places once again, and me and Ace returned to our seats. " Now will you tell me the truth? what is wrong Val?'' Ace whispered as we sat down. " It's nothing i told you, i just felt a little light headed that's all" i whispered back. Ace sighed " I know you Valentina, something is bothering you, you haven't been in the mood for the whole plain ride, you were crying, and then this! tell me what's wrong?" 

"Ace please" i whispered. " Let's not talk about this."  He closed his eyes and turned towards the window. Rest of the plain ride we didn't talk. Soon we landed in Paris.