≪19≫

"Thank you, Higata san," I said genuinely as I got down from the car in front of the huge house once again. This time, not as Matsuzaka Aya but as Nakanishimatsu Aya.

I called Haruya san's number as the guard let me pass the main door.

"Which one is your brother's room?" I asked in whisper as he picked.

"Go up to where Akito had brought you for the dress selection and the room is 3 doors left from there," he replied and I cut the call.

I went upstairs, greeted by some maids on the way and went to where I was told to.

I opened the door without knocking, hoping he wasn't dancing around the room naked or something embarrassing because that's what we decided according to our plan. But is he like that when he is alone?

Anyway, thankfully the room was empty. I went in further, hoping he is home and would come back to room soon.

Suddenly, I froze in the spot as I heard the rustle sound from somewhere in the room. What was that...!? Was he hiding somewhere in the corner...?

I held my breathe and quietly moved further into the room. I hope he hasn't kept any booby trap for intruders like me. I tiptoed behind the bed and was surprised to see a little puppy playing with its own tail.

"Awww so cute!" As I said, the puppy noticed me and turned to look at me. I recognize this puppy! Just then, the door opened, revealing Hagiyama with a plate full of biscuits.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in surprise.

"O-Oh, is this your room? I thought it was of Haruya san, I'm sorry," I said sweetly and apologetically. "By the way that puppy is so cute," I said quickly changing the topic because I need to get close to him. I was being nervous as to what should I speak but thankfully the little puppy helped me once again. But why is the puppy here in his room? How did he reach here?

I was about to move away when suddenly the puppy rushed to me and circled around my leg in excitement.

"He likes you," he said coming near and picking up the puppy gently and placing on his lap after sitting down on the bed and then started feeding him the biscuits.

"You do have good side," I whispered unconsciously.

"What?"

"Er, nothing," I said with awkward smile. I felt my pocket because Haruya san should be calling in any minute.

"So how come you are meeting with *Aniki?" he questioned, looking up at me.

*Aniki = big brother

"I am in relationship with him, of course. Isn't that obvious?" I shrugged.

"Relationship?" He asked suspiciously. Just then, my mobile started ringing. Thank god! I thought he would tell me to get out before the next move on the plan.

"Hey, Haruya san," I said as though I was so excited. "I think I got into wrong room, in your brother's room... Oh, you said to go right? I'm so sorry..." I said, and now it was the main part. "WHAT!? You have work to do? What about me? ... But my driver will come 2 hours later! What should I do till then?" I asked and few seconds later, he just cut the call.

I sighed with annoyance and fiddled with my mobile, waiting for Hagiyama to say something. Please tell me to stay in your room and that will be the start of the plan...!

"Did Aniki just ditch you?" Hagiyama asked with amusement. "He said he suddenly has somewhere he needs to be and he already went out thinking I wouldn't be here on time," I said fiddling with my mobile just to keep my hands occupied.