⊲|Chapter:48 'YOU ASKED FOR IT SLUTPHIA!'|⊳

*** This chapter is dedicated to KITKAT_CHOCOROOM for being a huge supporter and promoting my book around the world. I owe you big time bro. Love you. XOXOXO***

Guys dedications are not because of how much you vote or comment. That hugely matters but those who've stuck with me since the start, which are only few of you gets them first, you getting? Thank you guys for staying along when I was a shitty writer.

GOAL: 150 votes.

|🌀|CHAPTER:48|🌀|

Insignificantly small things can make big differences. Only a little amount of courage could change your present, past and future. I hoped that too. I hoped that mustering up the courage and going to confront my so called parents about their actions would help this situation.

And so I wasted no time in talking to them when I reached home. I was afraid they'd see me with Carter but later I wanted them to see that I would not listen to such demands of theirs. Looking at Dad's car parked, my thoughts were confirmed. I decided to change into something comfortable while I prepared myself of how to question them.

Staring in the mirror, I pulled up a confidently determined expression. At least I tried to. "Richard, Victoria, we need to talk," I said but shook my head.

"Sounds like I'm talking to my boyfriend of seven years and I want to breakup...,"I sighed, whispering to myself.

"Umm, Richard and Victoria, may I talk to you?" God I sound like a maid of theirs.

"Mom and Dad-" I stopped abruptly, realizing my mistake. "Shit! I'm not supposed to call them that." Clearing my throat, I tried again, "listen Victoria and Richard, you got some time to talk?"

I shook my head violently at my tone and that question. I sounded to unconfident and weak. And another thing that made me reject the thing was that it was a question and there was a possibility that they might refuse to talk. I wanted to demand, not request.

"Richard, I have something to say," I let out unsure of my sentence and again refused to accept it as the way of starting the conversation.

Gulping, I clenched my fists and thought about Carter and I which seemed to act like an engine in my body and I marched towards my room's door. I decided that whatever is bound to happen, will happen. The way I start the conversation would not change anything that's already written on the stone.

As I started to walk down the stairs, I tried to regulate my breathing and stop my jumping heart from coming out of my body. I could clearly see a dim light lighting the living room where distant sounds of some television drama were echoing.

As I stared from outside the transparent wall blocking the living room from other areas of our house, I couldn't help but notice how far Victoria and Richard were sitting from each other.

Richard had his jaw clenched which hit me like a warning that it wasn't a good idea to discuss such stuff. But my relationship with Carter and the smiling face of his that I got a quick glimpse of, was a huge push.

I walked inside, catching both of their attentions. Victoria had a frown plastered on her face as she took in my appearance. I hadn't really made an effort to look good. I sat in front of Dad where I could clearly face both, Victoria and Richard.

"Uhm– Victoria, Richard, I'm here to talk." Even I was shocked by how much stiff and strong I sounded.

"I can see that," Richard stated his eyes squinting at me as he examined me. He was eerily calm which was itself alarming.