FlashLights

I felt bad for leaving you all on a cliffhanger.
I apologize.
Not.
Haha
Okay I really am sorry.
Please forgive me.

"Hugo!" Emma shouted, pulling him over to the TV set. GrandMa, Grandpa Tom and Sabine had been babysitting the 3 while their parents were at school.
The TV had Nadja, the news reporter on.

"this just in, a new super villian is attacking the streets of Paris. Ladybug and Chat Noir have been trying to fight them for hours now, but to no avail."

The screen changed to a the scene, Ladybug and Chat Noir were on a roof defensively, spinning their weapons against a shadow like monster.

"Nobody knows when they will defeat this akuma. We can only hope that our fighting duo can save Paris once again."

"Hugo... What are those? Werent those in the future." Louise pulled on Hugos shirt.

"Yah. It's not an akumatized victim, its and Akuma itself. I didn't realize HawkMoth had that power yet." Hugo whispered.

"Mommy and Daddy don't know how to beat the Akuma's do they Hugo?" Emma whispered quietely, as to not draw attention from Tom and Sabine.

"I don't think they do.. We need to find a flash light guys!"

---A while later.---

"Hugie I found a flashlight!" Louise called.

Hugo grabbed it, and gestured for his siblings to follow. They sneaked their ways up to Marinettes room.

Hugo carefully opened the balcony door and, linking arms, slid down the gutter.

"Come on guys! Lets go save Momma and Dadda."

Another short chapter... but dont worry.
😄

actually you should worry a lot. Author Senpai is crazy and seriously may kill someone off.

Worry my little jelly beans.

-Karmmaaaa