Chapter 19

Irene's P.O.V

The same night...

I hide myself. Cursing myself. Aish. I slowly peep on them. Suddenly i heard a knock. Shit! I gulped. I crawled to the front door and stand up slowly. Another knock. "Who is it?" - SuJin asked. I turned, shocked as hell.

She walk to me with a small frown. "Jimin." - i whispered. Her face changed. She widen her eyes.

"No way." - she whispered back. I nodded, holding her hands tightly. They knock on the door again.

"What should we do?" - i whispered. SuJin shrugged.

"Oh. I'll just open the door. You stay behind the door." - she whispered her idea. That can work. I nodded. I stayed behind the door, as she take a deep breathe and slowly open the door.

"Yes?" - she asked, opening the door. My heart pumps fast. Goose bumps everywhere.

"What take you so long to open the door?" - a familiar voice asked. Then it hits me.

"Jae?" - i asked, going next to SuJin.

"Uh duh." - she said. Woah. I open the door wide, looking outside.

"Didn't you see them?" - i asked.

"Who?" - she asked.

"Jimin."

"Oh. I did." - she said.

"I bet he knows you. What did he say?" - i asked.

"Can't you invite me in, at least?" - she asked. SuJin chuckled. We let her in, locking the door. We sit in the living room, waiting for Jae to speak.

"So?" - SuJin asked.

"They saw me. Jimin called me but i acted like i don't know him." - Jae said. Phew!

"Which i failed." - she added. I hit her arms.

"Ouch! Ah the heck?!" - she exclaimed, caressing her arm.

"Then what happen?" - i asked, frowning.

"Girl, he's damn hurt. I mean, i totally i understand that he hurt you more. But he cried. In front of my eyes. He said he'll never stop. He'll do everything to get you back. You know whatever he says, he mean it right." - Jae said. I sighed. It breaks my heart.

I felt my baby boy kicked. I stayed silent. "Come on. Face it. You'll never love Hee. You'll never get over Jimin." - Jae said again. And again, my baby boy kicked.

"He kicked." - i said.

"At the name of Jimin." - i said and he kicked again.

"I bet he wants to hear his dad's voice too, Irene." - SuJin said. I sighed. If i meet him, it'll be good for me. And for our baby. But... I sighed. My heart says yes. My brain says no.

Fast forward...

I can't. I miss Jimin damn much. It hurts. But i won't show up. The only way is to watch BTS's videos. I grab my phone, laying down on my bed and start searching for the videos. Pressing on Blood Sweat & Tears video.

And continiously watching tons of their videos. "You heard your appa sing, didn't you?" - i asked my baby boy. I smiled to myself.

"He's a great singer." - i said again.

"Sorry, i can't seem to meet him. I can't. I'm hurt. I don't think I'll ever be, little one. I'm sorry." - i said, sighing.

The next day...

I'm in a park alone. Just having some time alone. Which park? A park that me and Park Jimin always spend time together. But i went to a different bench. I bite on the sandwich that i bought. I look to my right, 2 guys in black, looking at me.