Part 31

Pic of cake above
Hey guys. Thanks to everyone who had been commenting on my chapters and following me. Stuff like that means a lot. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy. 
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
It's time. Seth and I are waiting in the living room waiting for our parents. They are supposed to be here any minute. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

I know they will be happy, but I'm still scared to tell them. Then it happens. Knock knock. I rush to the door to see my dad and Seth's parents. "Hello dear." My dad says.

"Hello dad." I say. "Please come in." I say motioning them in. We all walk to the living room and take a seat. Stay and I take a couch, his parents take a different couch, and my dad takes a chair.

"Ok so why are we here?" Seth's mom asks. I look at Seth and take a deep breath "The reason you are here is Seth and I are pregnant!" I say.

Seth's mom squeals in delight. My dad just looks at me shocked while Seth's dad comes over to pat him on the pack. "Is it a girl or a boy?" Seth's mom asks in a squeal like voice.

"We don't know. We are finding out today. With a gender reveal cake." I say. "Can we find out now?" Seth's mom asks.

"Let me see if it's ready." Seth says walking towards the kitchen. My dad comes over. He had tears in his eyes. "Congratulations." He says kissing my cheek. I smile at him.

Seth comes back in and says the cake is done. I walk towards the kitchen and see it. Ah, it's so cute. It's a circle cake and has a pink and blue question mark. It had a pink lace around it with a blue bow on top.

"Wow the chief really out did himself." I say. Still in awe over the cake. "Let's cut in and find out what gender the baby is." Seth says grabbing a knife.

I pat my stomach and walk over to him. We both grab the knife and start to cut. We slide the cake to the side to see a... PINK INSIDE.

"Yay we are having a baby girl!" I scream. I hold my stomach cooing at it. Everyone laughs but Seth looks really pale. "Babe are you ok?" I ask.

He seems to snap out of his trance because he smiles and says "Ya, sorry. I was just thinking about how hard it will be to keep the boys away from her. If she's even half as pretty as you which I'm sure she will be, it's going to be a hard task."

I laugh at him and so does his parents. We have some more small talk and eat some cake. Soon enough it's getting late and our parents have to go.

"Thank you so much for coming." I say hugging everyone. "Thank you for having us. This was a wonderful surprise." Seth's mom says smiling at us. We wave goodbye as they walk out and eventually drive away.

Seth and I head up to our room. I plop down on our bed and sigh. "Wow what a day." I say rubbing my stomach. "Ya, I can't wait for Kiiara to be born. He says placing his hand on my stomach.

After a little bit I get up and shower. Seth tries to get in with me, but I give him a look that says no and he runs out. After relaxing I rinse of.

When I come out I see Seth already in bed. "What are you doing. You need to rinse off." I say looking at him with disgust. "You where talking to long so I used a guest bedroom. I also wanted to cuddle." He says opening his arms.

I climb in and start to fall asleep. I wake up to cooing. I'm about to say something when I hear Seth say "Hi baby girl. It's your favorite parent, your daddy." I role my eyes ya right I'm her favorite I'm the one carrying her around.

"I just wanted to tell you mommy and daddy will always love you. And daddy will protect you from the mean boys even if you don't want me to. I also can't wait for you to be the next female alpha just like your mommy." I smile and feel tears in my eyes.

I put a hand on Seth's head. He looks up at some with a shy smile. "You didn't hear any of that, right?" He asks. "Yes I did. And I will always be the favorite parent." I say rubbing a hand through his hair.

He tries to pout but can't resist my touch. "Let's have a lazy day." I say. He nods and lays back down next to me. We watch a movie and eventually bring some papers in here.

Once my eyes are practically bleeding I take a break. "Seth I'm thirsty." I say. "Ok go get something to drink." He says not looking up. "No I want you to go get my orange juice with pulp." I snap.

I don't know why I suddenly wanted orange juice with pulp, but I do. "I thought you hate juice with pulp." He says looking at me confused. I glare at him and snap "I don't care I want it and your going to get it because I'm pregnant and can't move."

"You just got up to pee a couple minutes ago." He says looking hopeless. "Are you calling me a liar." I practically scream. He shakes his head no and runs out of the room. I smile slightly at his reaction and turn the T.V. on.

Seth returns ten minutes later with a cup of juice. I drink it all down. Seth looks at me with disgust the whole time. He absolutely HATES pulp in his juice. I usually do to but today I'm different.

He gets back to work and I continue to watch T.V. And that's how we spend the rest of the day. Me sometimes getting weird cravings and Seth running to the store to satisfy them.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the shorter chapter. I wanted to post twice today and didn't have much time. Trust me the next chapter will be really funny. Please comment and vote.