BONUS CHAPTER 4

Unedited.

I reached 2000 followers!!!! Thank you all so so so much <3 To celebrate here is another bonus chapter!

**this takes place after the twins are born but before Addy is pregnant again**

"They say you shouldn't eat where you play," I say to Ryder as he eats chips on our bed. I can see the crumbs falling on his beard and then onto our freshly washed sheets.

"Hmm," he says taking another handful of chips. I wince see the potato flecks look like dandruff on the dark fabric. "Is that really a saying?"

I try to keep my voice steady, "I don't know. I think so. I've heard something like that before."

"It's a dumb one. I'd love to eat and play at the same time. You would too," he shrugs.

"Okay," I take a deep breath, "what I was trying to say is stop fucking eating on my bed."

"I thought it was our bed," Ryder winks and pats the space next to him.

"It's my bed, asshole. Get up!" I say trying to pull his heavy body off the bed and onto the floor. He helps me by flopping down next to the bed and pulling me with him.

Now we are on top of each other and Ryder gives me a smirk that I know too well. I almost close my eyes so I can attempt to get off him and get to work on time.

"No, no, no," I say struggling to get my footing. He pulls me back down and leans close like he's going to kiss me. I've given up on getting up. Then he shoves a handful of chips into my face and starts laughing uncontrollably as I wipe the greasy crumbs off of me and onto him and onto the floor.

"I hate you," I tell him and he pushes up off the floor bringing me with him. We are standing next to the bed, breathing heavy. I can feel crumbs down my shirt, so I take it off. Ryder looks at me hungrily, even though he just ate his weight in snacks.

He grabs me around the waist but I am able to slip out and run into the bathroom locking the door and turning on the shower.

"I think you need help in there," Ryder shouts from the other side of the door. I want so badly to open the door and let him in but I refuse to. I'm pretty damn stubborn and he pissed me off a little too much.

The lack of sleep has something to do with how irritable I've been lately too. And the four weddings we have coming up where I actually had to beg Ryder to help with. He is pretty good at arranging the flowers exactly like I say.

"Shit." Ryder says, "You woke the babies up!"

"I have to shower! Go get them." I call from the bathroom. I can hear him mumbling under his breath about how I planned that.

Ryder is a great father. Probably the best dad I've ever seen. But he panics about just about everything and he still hasn't mastered feeding two babies at the same time. And that is exactly what he will have to do. He's going to have to learn sometime.

When I finish showering and getting myself together enough to head to the shop, I go to the den to see if Ryder managed to feed the girls.

He is laying on the couch with both babies wrapped in his tattooed arms. The babies are sleeping soundly and Ryder is smiling at me with so much pride. I take Sammy from him and pull her to my chest carefully so I don't wake her. He readjusts so he is sitting up with Lily. Boomer and Oliver are laying on the other couch also passed out.

"I fucking did it! Both fed, changed, and sleeping."

"Shh, don't ruin it by waking them up." I laugh and move closer to him on the couch, he wraps his free arm around me and kisses the top of my head.

"I think we run this house even better than the flower shop. All four kids are sleeping," I say.

"Speaking of, are you bringing the girls to the shop? I work tonight, remember?"

I nod, "you're coming to help me during the day right? Those two weddings are next week. I don't know why the fuck Carley said yes to both of those. It's too much."

"It's a shit-load of money. I still don't get why people spend so much on things that will die in a day."

"Don't you dare say that," I fake gasp and Ryder laughs into my hair. "I'm not kidding I can divorce you for saying something as insulting as that."

"Try to find someone else to deal with you."

"Try to find someone else to deal with you," I repeat back to him.

"Shit, then I guess we are stuck together," he says.

"Fuck."

But I wouldn't want to live this life any other way.