10

Hermione POV

"You what?" Harry said.

"I said I kissed her!" Ron said.

Harry grabbed Hermione and pulled her off the ground. Hermione soon came back to reality and took off toward the castle.

"HERMIONE!" Ron yelled, she didn't stop. She ran all the way up to the castle.

Hermione walked along the corridor back to the Gryffindor tower trying to process every single event from tonight. Tears filled her eyes thinking about draco. She spotted him a a corner and She looked at him. His gray eyes looked depressed almost. His lips lost their colour. He looked at her pleading forgiveness, she accepted but kept walking she wanted to feel his kiss again. She wanted to remember what his hands felt like on her pale skin. She needed to.

She felt sudden pain in her back and fell to the ground.

"I told you to stay away from draco. This is your punishment." Pansy came out of no where. "Crucio!"

Hermione writhed in pain. It hurt so bad she couldn't make a sound. Pansy threw her between the walls making sure she got in the head every time.

She let Hermione fall to the ground. The intense pain stopped but she could feel the after effect.

"GET UP!" pansy yelled.

Hermione laid in the ground barely able to move.

"I SAID GET UP!" pansy screeched and yanked Hermione up by her bushy hair and walked away from her slowly turning around.

"This is what you deserve." Pansy said in a low but cold voice.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" just before Hermione was hit someone stepped in her way. He fell to the ground dead.

"DRACO!" Hermione yelled. She picked him up

Hermione felt tears sting her eyes. She pulled him close and kissed his forehead. She looked up at pansy. She had her mouth covered and she was on her knees.

"YOU FOUL LOATHSOME EVIL LITTLE COCKROACH!" Hermione stood up looking pansy in the eyes.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!" Hermione yelled through her cries.

"HOW IS THIS MY FAULT???" Pansy aaked.

"MAYBE IF YOU HADN'T BEEN A JEALOUS BITCH NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!"

"I'M THE JEALOUS BITCH??"

"YES YOU ARE!" Ron yelled

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS YOU NO GOOD WEASEL!!"

"I WILL NOT. YOU TRIED TO KILL THE LOVE OF MY LIFE I AM NOW A PART OF THIS!"

"OBLIVIATE!" pansy yelled.

"PROTEGO!" Ron fired back. "PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!" Ron petrified pansy.

"hermione..."

"What?" Hermione cried

"You have a time turner."

-time skip-

Hermione sat in the common room and stared at her time turner. She kept thinking that it isn't gonna work. Although she did already save two innocent lives from death but they never had a chance to die.

"Ron will this really work?" She looked at Ron.

"Hermione why wouldn't it?"

"Okay I'm trusting you, let's go"

Hermione gave the timer turner three turns and they were standing outside McGonagalls office.

"Ron look, there's me and Draco."

Hermione and Draco just walked out of McGonagalls office. When future Hermione spotted Pansy hiding in a corner.

"How could I be so stupid. She saw us go in there!"

"Maybe you could distract her from walking in."

"Ron that's brilliant! I have an idea. You are going to walk up to her and tell her McGonagall needs to see her. It's not a total lie."

"Why can't you?"

"Ron if she sees me she'll know something's up. She saw me go into to room with Draco."

"Fine. But I'm doing things MY way." He laughed which made Hermione smile. She had to admit as much as Ron gets on her nerves she smiled when she heard his laugh.

Ron walked over and hid just around the corner. He pulled out his wand.

"Lumos." He said and the tip of his wand lit up. Pansy saw the glow out of the corner of her eye and walked around to see where it came from. Pansy approached the corner Ron started panicking.

"Nox!" Ron said and threw on Harry's invisibility cloak. Just as Pansy turned the corner on one end of the hall Blaise turned the other. Ron knew if he got caught he would be over with.

"What the hell Blaise?"

"Uh McGonagall needs to see you." Blaise glared over to where Ron was standing.

"Fine but can you keep a eye on that door right there. Don't go I'm just watch to see if anyone comes out." Pansy walked away.

"Ron! What the hell. You know what Pansy would've done to you." Blaise said. Ron didn't move.
See
"Don't act like that. Now come on remove it." Ron removed the invisibility cloak and Blaise stood so close to Rons face he could feel his breath.

"Blaise please. You know I don't like you." Ron pleaded.

"Ronald can't you see? I love you." Blaise placed a small kiss on Rons lips, smirked and walked away.

Ron walked back over to Hermione.

"It's done."

---------------------
Heyyy I really hope you forgive me for not posting super sorry but I didn't have ideas. That's for all your support.

Kitten out<3