Spunk (15)

Yes yes I know I'm terrible at updating.

My excuse: L I F E

Thank you and enjoy!

P.S. I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS <3

P.P.S. When you look up *stripper heels* for a character.

Also: IF YOU HAVE NOT RE-READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO SO.

------------------------

Flying out of History, I stumble my way down the hall towards the cafeteria with the rest of the hungry students. I barely notice getting tossed around by everyone since my mind is on a rampage as my body begins an uncontrollable shaking. I would unashamedly compare myself to a depressed Chihuahua at this point. Guess that fake Dr. Green wasn't too far off calling me 'Pookie'.

Keeping my head down I observe all the different shoes that seem to be swept along in the current. I see worn leather boots, new and old converse, some dress shoes, 'higher status' shoes, and last but not least - thick, tall high heels. Bleh.

Since there are so few other females here, many of them relish in all the male attention. Tons of them also go the extra mile and purchase all sorts of skimpy named brand clothes. They only thing uniform they have on are the skirts that seem to be rolled at the waist showing off more butt then what's appropriate.

I look down and note my own shoes that were given with the uniform. Is there even a dress code around here? Some students stick to the uniform, others change it slightly and many look like they are even wearing it. Strange but not surprising.

Sure, this is a prestigious school but don't expect the students to follow the rules even slightly. There mommies and daddies can usually pay their way out of anything.

I'm brought out of my own head when a pink, strapped high heel comes into view, completely disrupting my walking path. Stopping, I trace the foot with my eyes all the way up to a mini skirt, then to a belly piercing, all the way up to a white crop top, and to a cake face full of makeup, topping it off with two gigantic hoop earrings.

Wow. Classy.

Her face is covered in foundation and her dark eyebrows stick out like a sore thumb against her obvious dyed blond hair. She has an ugly sneer on her face concluding me as some spit-up gum on the side of the road.

"Oh," she says, feigning innocence "Sorry, I didn't see you. Normally, trash is found in the actual trash bin." She and her other two 'friends' hack at her sad attempt of bullying. I simply stare at her and try to move around her so I can continue heading to lunch since the halls are now empty. She steps into my path and crosses her arms. "Uhm, excuse you. I'm talking to you, are you like, deaf or something?"

I internally sigh. Does she not know how long those lines are going to be at lunch?

Her two sidekicks follow her lead, placing themselves on either side of her. My patience is running thin at the moment and it has been a very stressful day for me. Her attempt at harassing me is not amusing in the slightest. I've had it worse. This right here is baby talk and simply her insecurities showing.

The blonde bimbo and her two hyenas take a step closer to me.

"Wow, are you stupid?" Bimbo asks. Seeing the anger and impatience in her eyes, she very obnoxiously yells "DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYINGAAA?"

Hearing movement from behind me, I decide it's time to stop playing and head the cafeteria so I can read in peace since lunch is clearly not an option anymore. It's not my style to be confrontational and I don't really swear, but I've had a very emotional day and I would really just like to be left alone. The bimbo is about to say something, probably stupid, when I cut her off.

"Does your ass ever get jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth?"

Silence follows.

The scuffling down the hall halts and the girls in front of me stare wide eyed at me with their mouths open. I take this as my cue to walk calmly past them and continue on my quest for the cafeteria.

-------------------

Sassy? No.

Spunky? Yes.