SidemenClothing

Prompt: The Sidemen choose one of their own to model the newest merchandise, which can be any clothing item of your choice. The model has to pose however the other Sidemen choose, wear whatever outfits they decide on, or even wear makeup and attempt to pull off Women's sized clothing, whatever you want.
Bonus- For emphasizing the hotness of whoever is the model.
This can be a smut or a hilarious one shot, pick your choice.

{AN- Real quick warning, this is a little more sexual than I planned it to be, sorry if it upsets you. There's no smut and a little nudity, but it's only suggestive. Also, s/o to Google for answering all my questions and giving me some poses.}

Choice N/A with all Bonuses

"Oh come on, you're joking right?" Vik simply couldn't believe what the boys were saying. He had recently lost a bet, and as a forfeit he has to spend one day doing what the other boys ask of him. And what was this, you might ask. Well, Vik had to model the new Sidemen merchandise. It was only some sweatshirts; doesn't sound too bad, right? The only problem was that Vik could wear only the sweatshirts for the shoot.

Josh chuckled lightly at Vik's previous question, walking in with the box of sweatshirts.

"If it makes you feel better, we made sure they were bigger. They should stop around mid-thigh." Simon kept his eyes on the camera before him while he spoke, making sure it was ready for the shoot. His words of comfort only made Vik more uncomfortable. Vik looked desperately towards the only face in the room who wasn't currently busy. JJ was leaning against a wall in the room, trying his best not to laugh.

"JJ, you gotta save me here." Vik quickly moved towards the taller boy, looking up at him. JJ pressed his lips tightly together to hold in his laughter. His body began to shake as Vik pouted lightly. The smaller boy smacked JJ's arm, causing JJ to lose it. "This isn't funny! Stop laughing!"

"It actually is kinda funny. Especially since you're pouting, cutie." Simon's words were followed by arms wrapping around Vik's waist. The youngest jumped, forcing the arms away and turning. JJ now fell over laughing, curling up into a ball. Josh chuckled once more from where he was unpacking the sweatshirts. Vik glared up at Simon, crossing his arms defiantly.

"I'm not doing it. I'm not risking my job just because you guys think it will be funny." Simon cocked his head to the side, stepping closer to Vik.

"Risking your job? We aren't going to publish these pictures anywhere where others can see them." Vik took one step back for every step Simon took forward, eyes widening when his foot met the wall.

"Then what's the point of all of this?" Simon was now right in front of Vik, the boy pressed back into the wall. The blond smirked as he lowered his head, moving his mouth towards Vik's ear. And Vik couldn't help but shiver as hot breath hit his ear.

"Personal enjoyment." Vik simply shut his eyes tight, trying to ignore the current situation. This could not be happening. Despite Vik's best efforts, he simply could avoid melting as Simon kissed the edge of Vik's ear. The slightly chapped lips caught the skin, barely tugging Vik's ear outward as his lips separated from the cartilage. Vik kept his eyes tight until he felt Simon move away. A breathy laugh was heard as a hand caressed his cheek. "Open up your eyes, baby. You're going to need to get dressed soon." Vik could now identify the hand to be Simon's, between his voice and the small ring that let a cold trace on his jaw where it rested. Vik slowly let his eyes open, staring up at Simon. The blond wore a wide smirk, his blue eyes slightly darker than usual. Vik quickly broke eye contact, feeling uncomfortable under the stare. Simon seemed almost hungry, and Vik didn't want to know what for. His own brown eyes instead searched the room, noticing that Josh had a sweatshirt hung over his arm. Vik noticed how it seemed too big for even Josh's body, making him feel less anxious about this situation. He didn't even understand why he was still going through with it, honestly. Rather than thinking through his dumb choices, Vik quickly looked to Simon's other side and towards JJ. The darker-skinned boy was smirking at the smaller boy and sent a wink his way. Vik blushed, Simon's words finally sinking in.