Birds

Prompt: This story takes place in the Sidemen house. One of the Sidemen of your choice is naturally good with animals, so when another animal (or multiple animals) gets into the house after the first bird incident, the Sideman you chose secretly decides to keep the animal(s) in his room as a pet/friend. How do the other react when they find out? And how do they find out? Does the Sideman keep suspiciously not eating his dinner and bringing it up to his room? Or are there strange noises coming from said Sideman's room? It's your choice whether to give the Sideman one bird, or transform his room into an animal reserve.
Bonus- If the Sidemen let him keep the animals, and even more bonus if they give him a nickname like Snow White.
Bonus- For cute descriptions of furry animals being adorable.

Choice 1 with all Bonuses

Simon would be lying if he said he didn't have a soft spot for animals. He loved creatures of all kinds, especially ones you could have as pets. He always wanted lots of pets, and often found himself to be saddened by his lack of pets. He was glad to have his dog at home, don't get him wrong, but he missed being able to really have a pet. He only ever got to see his dog while visiting his parents, which he didn't do very often. What Simon really wanted was a pet in the Sidemen house, but he knew that could never happen. Josh didn't want any pets, and Vik was too busy to care for himself. That didn't make Simon's aching for a pet any less, though. So when the opportunity to get his own kind of pet, Simon wasn't going to let it slip by him.

It had been a nice day outside, the temperature for once not freezing and the sky remained a bright blue. Simon had decided to enjoy some fresh air, and therefore opened his window before he began the task of editing. The boy smiled as he could smell the fresh air, making the meticulous act of editing a little less stressful. He had gotten maybe an hour into the process when he began to hear soft chirping. Simon paused the audio he had been listening to, noticing how the now loud chirping continued. Simon removed his headset, confusion masking his features as he turned towards hid open window. There, stood upon his windowsill, was a small bird. The poor creature looked hurt, its wing bent at an odd angle and Simon swore he could see blood.

The blond rushed to action, standing up from his chair and approaching the window. He stopped short as soon as his mind caught up with him. Even if this bird was injured, he still shouldn't touch it. No other bird would go near it if it smelt like human. But that poor little creature looked at Simon and let out the saddest little chirp. Simon gave up on his previous thought, moving to collect a small box he had sitting around. He also found some old socks he didn't need anymore. Soon enough, the box had become a safe place for the small creature. Simon slowly walked closer, the bird letting out a cheep as it began jumping around slightly on the sill. Simon moved the box right under the ledge of the window, and the small bird hopped right in. It snuggled up to the padded sides of the box, letting out happy chirps all the while. Simon laughed, looking down at the small bird within the box. The blond carefully moved the box, placing the animal onto his bed. The bird began to sing, and Simon couldn't erase the smile off his face. The creature was so cute, he couldn't understand how it could get hurt. It then began to register in his head that if he wished to care for a bird, he would have to find it food.  And water.

Within the next five minutes, Simon found himself downstairs rummaging through the cereal cabinets. He had already found a water bottle with a big enough cap to use as a bowl for his new friend. The current issue had become food. They had no popcorn, like he originally hoped for, and he would have to find the most boring cereal they had. The best he could find thus far was Vik's Froot Loops, but Simon would be a dead man if he took some of those. However, if it meant that his new friend would be safe...

Josh came down at the worst time possible. Simon was hunched over a boy, trying to secretly and silently pout some of Vik's favorite cereal into it. Josh froze as he entered the kitchen, looking oddly at the blond who hadn't noticed him yet. When Josh spoke up, it resulted in Simon jumping.