Morning After

Back to Flora's p.o.v my dudes.

There are somethings that I've never thought I would do. Some of those things are sleeping in the same bed with Thorin Graham or even going to a party that didn't have a cake that had 'Happy Birthday!' written all over it. One thing that truly hurts my ego when it comes to my intelligence was the fact that I had given in to peer pressure and consumed enough alcohol to kill a baby elephant. I didn't think I would ever do that.

My head felt as if a ghost was taking an invisible hammer to my temple, banging on the skull to make my brains feel like it was made out of mashed potatoes. The sun that glazed over the room that I was in burned my opening eyes like it was pouring acid all over the irises. A dull pain rested in my spine and side when slowly getting up from the hard pillow my head was on. I was not on a bed as I had expected to be and I was not resting on a pillow.

Somehow I ended using Thorin as a pillow and laying on the floor. The floor helped me push my torso up so my still burning eyes would get a better sense of what the hell was going on. I furrowed my brows at the sight of Thorin's empty bed and him with a shirt on. Don't get me wrong, the more clothes he had on, the better but it was still weird for him to be wearing a shirt when sleeping.

I patted at his chest. "Thorin." He didn't respond. "Thorin!"

"What?" He groaned, slightly turning away from me.

"Get up." I said with a hint of wine in my voice. It came easily to me for some reason and was sort of scary.

His black eyes squinted at me in the sun. I didn't really think Thorin as scary for a while but the look he gave me was somewhat menacing. A hand went around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him until my face was nearly touching his.

"You kept me up all night." A demon had taken over Thorin, squeezing me closer to his body so he could probably also take my soul. "Go back to bed." The demon's eyes began to close once more so he could slumber.

I laughed nervously. "I did?" The laughing didn't help my headache at all or the burning sensation that was in my stomach. "I couldn't have been that bad."

His eyes shot up, looking at the ceiling. "Flora, you have no idea. You chased me out of my bed."

"Me? Chase Thorin Graham out of his bed? Are you sure it was me?" Honestly, I didn't believe it. Thorin was the one who made me want to jump out of bed every day because he was in it.

He paused. "Flora, you were kissin' all up my neck and cheek in the back of Mel's car." The word finally came out. Though my stomach was burning like hell, my cheeks burned like a star that would make the sun look like a simple forest fire. My fight or flight responses were going off and all I wanted to do was indeed flight. Just fly away and maybe never see Thorin ever again.

"Please tell me..."

"No. You didn't actually kiss me, even though you tried to." He winked.

I wiggled away, fully sitting up and looking at Thorin who was now fully up himself. "Wait. No, I didn't." My head shook in disbelief. Don't get me wrong, I've thought about it but I did not have the guts to place my lips fully on his.

You could tell that his ego was slowly growing into this huge monster that clouded his mind. "Yeah.... and you kind of told me that you liked me." Thorin also sat up, leaning on his hands. "But who couldn't resist this?" I watched him as he bit his lip at me.

I swore to my cheeks that if they blushed, I would cut them off. There was an air bubble in my throat that made it want to croak at what Thorin was doing. What he was doing way too much in that moment and I just wanted to either kiss him or leave. Mostly leave. Well, no, kiss. Both.