2

Jay is excited at the prospect of meeting a new friend. It isn't often that she finds someone that seems interested in her purely for her personality. Most people, nowadays, want her for her son's fame or because she's 'famous'. To be honest, Jay hates using the word to describe anyone in her family. She feels herself practically beaming as she enters the hotel room she's used for the weekend.

Her oldest son, Louis, is in one of the most famous boy bands in the world. It's still such a strange thing for her to think about, but it's the truth. One Direction became popular after winning X-Factor in 2010 and signing on with Simon Cowell, one of the best music producers world-wide. Now, all four members are household names.

The closest show One Direction played to Jay's home was in Manchester. She doesn't much care for the two-and-a-half hour car ride, but she promised she'd go to at least one of their concerts. Doris and Ernest, the babies, are far too young to come along. Her others have school the following day, and she, absolutely, wasn't taking her kids out of school for a silly concert, even if it is their older brother playing in it.

After getting home from the café, she decides to call her son. They'd be on the road by then, so he'd have nothing better to do than talk to her. She dials his number and places the phone to her ear while it rings.

"Hello?" Jay smiles as she hears her son's familiar voice.

"Hey, Louis! Your concert was amazing! I loved it. The girls wished they could've come, but school and all," Jay sighs. She can hear Louis chuckling lightly over the phone.

"Don't miss those days. We're about to get on the road again. Headin' somewhere in Scotland I think, wait let me ask." Jay hears the distant sounds of people talking. She waits a moment longer before Louis gets back on. "Edinbourgh, but then we're off to Dublin. How's everything goin' with you?"

"I met the nicest woman today! I got her number, so we could chat some more. I swear I've never gotten along so well with someone before," Jay reveals. She's quite excited to meet up with Anne again. She hears, however, the hitch in Louis' breathing.

"Really? How'd you meet?"

"Well, I was at a café and I look over and see this woman who has this really nice haircut, so I compliment it. Then, she said she liked my handbag, the Louis Vuitton one, and I invited her to sit with me while we had our drinks. We had a good talk about our lives and our children and such and she's so nice. I ended up getting her number, so we could meet up again." Jay is overly pleased with herself.

"Did she know... about me? You said you were talking about kids and you know how people get," Louis sighs. Jay knows that Louis's extremely protective of her, and most of the time she doesn't mind it. She can't help being just a little annoyed by her son's worry about the situation. Jay's a grown woman and can take care of herself.

"No, I just said I have a son and that you were 22. I didn't even tell her what you did for a living. It never even came up," Jay huffs. She loves Louis to death, but sometimes he can be a little too much. But, it is true that most of the friends Jay's made over the years were purely there for her money. Recently, she's finished cutting them out of her life. She's sure, however, that Anne isn't going to be like the rest.

~_~_~

Anne calls, "Harry! You won't believe what happened today!" She hears the sound of footsteps as her son waltzes his way into the kitchen. He has his head in his phone, which is normal, only looking up after Anne coughs to get his attention.

His hair's been getting longer than Anne likes him to wear it, but she knows that fighting him on it will be a lost cause. He's tall and lanky with a few tattoos covering his arms. As much as Anne was opposed to the tattoos, she'll admit that they contrast nicely with his pale nice skin, and some of them are very nicely designed.

"What happened," Harry asks. He slips his phone into the back pocket of his black skinny jeans and slides into one of the dining room chairs.

"I meet this lady at the café, and she's just the sweetest little thing. She's raising seven kids and is engaged to be married in July. I gave her my number, so we can hang out some more. I think she said she was from Doncaster, so it's a little out of the way, but I think we'll manage," Anne explains. She turns towards her son and watches as his eyebrows furrow.

"What was her name?" Anne walks over to the kitchen counter, with her back to Harry.

"Johannah, but she goes by Jay. Like I said, sweetest little thing, she was," Anne explains. She hears Harry make a strange noise and she turns to look at him. He looks as if he's in deep thought.

"Did she happen to have two sets of twins?" Anne rethinks their conversation over in her head and stops as she realizes that the woman did, in fact, have two sets of twins. It's definitely a strange thing to guess about someone, so she wonders how Harry could've known that. 

"Harry, how did you know that?" Harry frantically pulls out his phone and types something into Google. Anne waits impatiently for her son to explain whatever the hell is going on. He turns his phone towards Anne. A picture takes up the majority of the screen.

"Is this the woman you met at the café?" Anne looks up at her son's face and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear before taking the phone from her son and bringing it to her face.

The picture is a little older, but the woman's face is the same. Jay and the woman in the picture both share the same plump lips and arched eyebrows. The blue eyes that looked ever so familiar shinned brighter today than in the picture. Anne gasps.

"Yeah, how did you... what is going on," Anne sighs deeply. Her brain is trying to form some logical explanation for this, but nothing seems to make sense. She watches as Harry pulls the phone back and types something else in.

"I thought she sounded familiar. You know that... band I like, One Direction? Remember Louis, that guy I have a crush on? Yeah well," Harry passes the phone to Anne. Anne takes in a sharp breath as she finally realizes why the blue eyes looked so familiar.

The same blue eyes are plastered all over her sons' wall. Making Jay the mother of super-star Louis Tomlinson.

~_~_~

Hey guys! So I'm not only posting this on Wattpad, but this story is also going up on Ao3! Yes, I do have an account (It's Bsloves1D) if you wanna check me out and do whatever. I'm still trying to figure it all out so be patient over there. Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! ~B