Yandere Yang x Male Reader

Disclaimer:
I don't own the characters or the image used for this Story

You are Y/n L/n, a student in Beacon academy. You were on a one-man-team because you never got a partner in the initiation, nor did anybody pick up the black king piece except you(A/n: That's racist).

You made alot of friends in your time at Beacon, Although the one who caught your attention the most was the blonde haired brawler of RWBY, Yang Xiao Long. She was a cool and tough girl who wouldn't allow herself to be pushed around. To be honest, you had a crush on her. Although little did you know that she also had feelings for you... on a more obsessive level.

Your just came out of Goodwitch's classroom as it was the end of the day for classes. You were heading to your dorm when you were approached by none other than your crush, Yang. "Hey Y/n?" "Yeah?" You replied. "I have something I want to tell you." The blonde said. "Sure, what is it?" You asked.

"I really like you Y/n. Can we go out together?" Yang said while blushing. You were so suprised and dumbfounded by what you just heard that you answered something along the lines of... "Uhh... I'll think about it. " You then rushed to your dorm before things got more akward.

Once inside your dorm, your mentally cursed at yourself. 'Great job Y/n, you totally blew it'. Meanwhile outside your dorm, Yang had thoughts of her own. 'Y/n... rejected me? It's okay my love, I know your still confused about this, but I'll wait for you my love'. She said while smiling insanely which made some people who saw her question her sanity.

Once she snapped back to her senses, she yelled "What are you looking at?" The people who where watching her scrammed as Yang headed back to her dorm.

Timeskip

You had been avoiding Yang for a while just to avoid ant akward situations. 'Besides, who would like a dork like me after that fiasco'. You thought as you were once again approached, this time by Ruby. "Hey Y/n?" "Yeah Ruby?" You asked. Ruby then blushed as red as her cape and said the exact same things her sister said to you. This time with a clearer head, you answered "Sure, why not, let's give it a shot." Ruby then jumped up and down while hugging you before heading back to her dorm with her semblance.

Timeskip
Team RWBY dorm

"You look awfully happy." Blake commented as Ruby wouldnt stop grinning. "Well, I confessed to my crush and he said yes." Ruby squilled like a fangirl while saying so. "So whos the lucky guy?" Yang asked. "Well, dear sister, now that you've asked, it was Y/n" Ruby said proudly.

Yang's eye twitched at this, but she went to Ruby and hugged her neck. "Im so proud of you Rubes" Yang said. "Thanks Ya-" Before Ruby could finish, Yang quickly broke her neck, much to the shock of her teamates. "Yang, how could you?" Weiss gasped. "She was your sister!" Blake yelled, tears streaming down her eyes for her dead friend.

"She was in my way, trying to steal my Y/n!" Yang shouted while cocking her gauntlets and punched Weiss in the face, blowing it of with the shotgun blast.

Blake was frozen in fear as Yang paced towards her. "Please Yang, dont do this." She pleaded. Yang grabbed her head and whispered "No witnesses" Before punching the Faunus in the gut, killing her. "Next stop, Y/n's dorm" Yang said before grabbing some cookies and a special "something" before heading to your dorm.

Timeskip

There was a knock on you door so you opened it to see Yang standing there holding a box of cookies.

"Yang, what're you doing here?" You asked, still feeling akward around her "Oh, its just Ruby wanted you to have these" Yang said, thrusting the box of cookies towards you.

"Thanks" you said as you took a cookie and bit into it. All of a sudden you started to feel drowsy as your eyes start closing. 'What the hell?' You thought until you saw Yang smiling insanely at you. You then dropped the box of cookies as you staggered to stay awake.

'Those cookies were must have been laced. Which means'

"Fuck this shit" you said loudly before dropping to the floor, unconcious.

Yang grabbed your body and dragged it into your dorm. There she did things that I'll leave to your imagination.

Bad Ending

A/n: Sorry if it sucks. This is my first attempt at a Yandere male reader insert. Although I hope you enjoyed. If you have any suggestion, please leave it in the comments, and just to remind you guys, requests are open.

PhantomRen out.