Chapter 13

It had been a whole week. Just Pippa, Pitch, and me. It was misery.

But every day I worked on freezing the ropes, but the ropes were hard to freeze. What happened to Jack? 

Truthfully, I believed he would save me, but now my hope was gone. He wasn't coming back. It was clear now. 

Surprisingly, Pippa had provided me with good living needs, including my own room, and a bed. The bed was rock, solid, though. 

I woke up with a bad back every morning. It reminded me of the times before the trouble of having my powers. The free days. 

As usual, every day I dreamed about how Anna was doing. I hope the castle wasn't falling to pieces. I hoppedon the bed, and worked on freezing the window by the bed. 

It froze, and I tapped it once, and the glass flew everywhere. I smile appeared on my face, as I tried to figure out how to get out. Then, I noticed it. 

"There's no possible way anyone could ever fit through that tiny crack the window was shatter at." I mumbled to myself, angirly laying my back down on the stone-like-bed.

"Wrong, Girly." 

I slammed myself up, and looked around. I slowly turned around, and, coming out of my closet was Jack. 

"What- how? Did you get here?" I said in almost a scream. He ran over to me, and put his hand over my mouth.  

"Quiet! You don't want them hearing us, do you?" He told me, and I shook my head. He nodded, and leading me to the window. 

But it was too late. They had heard us. I turned around to see Pippa slamming the door open, running in with Pitch. 

"Jack." Pippa whispered, in a tone that could be intefied dreamy. 

Hey guys! Sorry, but I'm doing slow updates. >.<  :) I'll try getting some in when I can. :D