Chapter Fifteen

Savannah's POV

I woke up to a soft knocking at my door. Brooke had been here for three days and last night we were up almost all night watching Pretty Little Liars. I looked at the clock and I groaned, 7:36, I quietly got out of bed careful not to wake Brooke and answered the door, I was surprised when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a strong chest. Before I had time to react Nate's lips were on mine and he had pushed me up against the wall trapping me. We hadn't seen each other at all in the past two days, Brooke had been keeping me busy and Nate's coach was having practises like crazy for an upcoming tournament.

"I missed you so much princess" he said against my lips and I pulled away

"I missed you too"

"Come on" He pulled me downstairs where an entire breakfast had been set up

"I didn't know you cooked" He pulled my seat out for me to sit and I quickly dug into the bacon

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me baby"

"I'm sorry I haven't seen you in the past two days"

"Hey" he took my hand from across the table "It's no one's fault, we've been busy. Which is kinda one of the things I wanted to talk to you about"

"Sure, what's up?"

"In just under two weeks my team is going to Paris for a tournament and I was wondering if you wanted to go? Before you say anything I asked mom and dad and they are fine with it. They think it'll bring us closer because apparently they think we still hate each other" He smiled sheepishly

"I would love to!" I squealed

"Great! So basically you're going to school for a week and then we leave next Saturday for a week"

"Oh my god we're going to Paris!" I squealed

"Yes we are princess" he laughed

"Are you sure you don't want to just go with your team?"

"Lot's of the guys are bringing their girlfriends

I still get butterflies every time Nate calls me his girlfriend and I hope the feeling will never leave. Most of breakfast after that we talked about Paris and where we wanted to go after Nate's games were done and my smile never faltered once. Once we were done I was washing dishes I felt arms wrap around my waist and turn me around to face Nate where he leaned down and kissed me. This kiss wasn't like our others, it was slow and passionate, perfect. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him down closer to me, with him being 6'2" and me 5'6" there was a height difference. We got so lost in the kiss we almost got caught by Lauren who was getting ready for work. We heard the door open and quickly pulled away and Nate took a quick step back. When she saw the two of us together she smiled "Morning kids"

"Morning Ma" Nate greeted his mother

"Good morning Lauren"

She smiled at us and grabbed an apple before picking up her purse and walking out to go to work.

That was a close one.