Chapter-11

Chapter Eleven

Omega's POV

(Present Time)

The moon glistened at the starry night sky, the Stars seemed to twinkle whilst the moon seemed to grow brighter and brighter, I walked around Camp Half Hell on a midnight stroll, I couldn't get much sleep right now, My Squadron was sleeping peacefully at the Chaos Cabin, the campers were all sleeping as tight as a rhino. Nobody was up and about, there were a few harpies looking at me weirdly but they didn't bother me, I took a small dirt path to the forest, I knew there were many monsters here, especially at night but they should be no match towards me.

I could feel the prescence of someone nearby, it wasn't any of the campers, I was sure of it, and it wasn't any of the Chaos Army, I knew all of their presences. My senses went on high alert my ears and mind perking up to even the slightest detail, I unsheathed Wavestorm and examined the dark woods that sorrounded me, shadows enveloped the trees casting a spooky look at the trees themselves. My ears perked up as a small almost inaudible sound was heard, I rolled out of the way just in time as a few daggers impaled the spot where I once was.

Another round of daggers came hurling towards me, I grabbed Wavestorm and cut all of the daggers clean in half. My senses were going into overdrive, I looked at the sorrounding woods near me with a new found cautiousness. I grabbed the daggers impaled on the ground and got ready, another set of daggers came hurling towards me, I dodged it just in time as I heard a rustling in the leaves. I did a small backflip and threw the dagger towards the leaves, the dagger came zooming at incredible speeds piercing the leaves and going straight to nowhere.

At first I though I missed until a single drop of blood came dropping from the trees, it made contact with the soil in a splat, if my senses weren't heightened, I would have seen nor heard it. A smirk was visibly seen across my face, though my hood contained it, I was still smirking. The figure jumped out of the trees and landed straight to the ground like a superhero landing. I readied my sword and got to a fighting stance. A shadow like figure stood in front of me wearing a hood that covered his face, he had a sword on his hand and a bunch of throwing knives strapped to his belt.

We stayed in place for what could've been forever assessing each other, no one could find a flaw in either stance, the figure charged his sword in hand. He made a long slash towards my head ready to decapitate me, I blocked with my sword and kicked him in the chest, he was sent flying. He catches himself from the blowback and got ready again. The man charged at me, I rolled my eyes and blocked easily, he ducked and swiped towards my feet. My back hit the cold hard dirt and let me tell you, it is not something you want to experience. I grabbed his foot and yanked him down with me his back hitting the solid dirt like me.

He started using his powers, a white light engulfed him and I, my vision was blinded for only a second, that was time for him to react, he grabbed his sword and made a large cut towards my shoulder, I wince in pain surpressing a scream. The light died down as I readied my sword, I got up and felt really tired, there must be something weird about that sword, or with his powers. I scanned the are nearby and found a small puddle of water, I quickly rushed towards it and plunged my hand in it.

The water healed my injuries as well as getting a little bit of my strength, I couldn't heal from the water anymore, I wouldn't want Poseidon to sense me. A huge boulder began to arise from the ground and zoom towards the figure, I manipulated the boulder to split in three and attacked the figure at every angle. The figure grabbed it's sword and cleaved all of the miniature rocks in one single strike, the rocks turning into puffs of smoke and rubble.

I quickly readied Wavestorm and ran at the man with incredible speed, the smoke from the rock gave me soft coverage. I jumped and sliced at the man's chest, even though the man wore armor, my sword cleaved through it, cutting through his armor and straight to skin.  The man screamed in agony stumbling back in pain. The figure touched it's wound, the wound beginning to glow white, the light began to to grow brighter and brighter until the wound wasn't even there, he even had healing powers.

The figure smirked his sword starting shine with white light, I prepare Wavestorm and readied myself, I still couldn't use the fullest of my power, I have yet to master all of my abilities, sure I have prowess in elemental powers, but that's all about the things I can access right now, you would think after ten thousand years of training I would get a lot of powers, but right now, I couldn't go SuperNova and destroy a whole galaxy, especially a planet where Chaos wanted me to protect, even though I wanted to blow this planet to smithereens.

The figure charged with lightning fast speeds only a blur of light was seen, I blocked and blocked and blocked instantly being forced onto a defensive. My sword clashed with his white light engulfing the battle field around me, to the naked eye, we were but a blur of black and white. The figure kept pummeling me with fast and stealthy attacks, a cut appeared on my elbow, it was a small one but it hurt as hell, it hurt like it was Chaos Metal, and let me tell you that hurted like Tartarus.

White wings appeared from the figures back his speed and agility increasing tenfold, I cursed silently as more cuts began to appear from his blade, I screamed in agony dropping to the ground, He was forcing my hand. I activated my wings black like outlines sprouting from my back, black feathers were coupled with a red like aura a bioluminescent red glow appearing onto the wings.

I got ready and charged just as the figure charged, I flew a few meters up and scanned the area, day was starting to break, and some campers were starting to awake from all the noise. The figure zoomed towards me its white wings combating my black ones. I flapped my wings as he did his, our swords clashed mid air, black and white sparks flew from our sword as we maintained balance mid air. I gritted my teeth in frustration and got ready for another barrage of attacks

Word Count

1385

Words

A/N

Yo guys how'd you like the chapter. :D

So unfortunately this is the last chapter for this week, it's just that tests and all, but next week, I'll be sure to upload 4-5 Chapters, yay, also I'm on a tight schedule working on another Percy Jackson Book of mine if you guys don't know, so more work for me, yay :(

Hahaha, writing is sometimes fun sometimes not, sometimes a hast,e but hey, it's a hobby, and it's my hobby.

See you guys on the next chapter, comment some feedback so I can improve this story and see you guys, later.