Chapter 18

Aiden's P.O.V

"It's your turn to make breakfast." I grumble, squinting so that my eyes could adjust to the blinding sunlight.

"Irrelevant." Julian replies as he snuggles in closer to me.

"The fuck you mean irrelevant? You made the stupid schedule, so follow it." I say shaking his shoulders lightly, after a series of groans and words that I don't know the meanings of, he finally gets out of bed to goes make breakfast.

"What you making?" I ask drying my hair as I walked into the kitchen after a long shower.

"Grilled cheeses." He says flipping one of the sandwiches.

"Your cooking abilities are very limited."

"So is your vocabulary but at least I'm kind enough to keep it to myself." He replies before handing me my sandwich and kissing my cheek. He heads straight to the TV room with his own sandwich and cup of lemonade, I follow behind him before we both plop down on the couch and switching on the TV.

"We don't have anything to do right?" I ask taking a bite of the sandwich.

"We shouldn't. All pack related meetings during the week, so is training, I did my homework and the project isn't urgent." He says racking his brain a bit more. "I think we're good."

"Thank Goddess." I say while resting my feet on the coffee table. "We'll go to your house in the afternoon, okay?"

"Yeah." He mumbles, he wasn't really paying attention. One thing I had noticed about Julian was that once a movie had something to do with historical times he'd be hooked and since Pirates Of The Caribbean was playing his mind quickly set sail.

"I'm going back to bed." I say when he put the third one to play.

"Yeah, yeah." He says waving me off, I yawn as I head back to bed content with the idea of sleeping all day. Lying on my back, I slowly drift asleep as I soak into the heavenly mattress.

----

Shifting uncomfortably, I frown at the feeling of something heavy on my stomach, I try to shake it off but the thing with stuck to me.
I open my eyes angrily only to see Julian sleeping on top of me with his head resting on my chest. I look over at the other three quarters of the bed that were perfectly empty before looking back at him, poking his side he slowly wakes up as he starts to giggle which was truly adorable.

"What?" He yawns aggressively as he comes to, rubbing his eyes before sitting up a little.

"Just sleep on the bed and not me." I say indicating to our position. He frowns as his eyes trail up and down my body before he sleepily slides off, I turn on my side so that we were spooning, wrapping my arm around his waist I bury my head in the crook of his neck inhaling deeply.

"We can't sleep forever." He mumbles as he takes my hand in his own.

"I don't see why not." I say clearing his hair from his face, he doesn't seem to like the idea as he peeks over his shoulder with a slight frown. "Okay, fine. Let's go for a run."

"I don't want to run." He groans burying himself under the sheets.

"Too bad." I say as I get out the bed before picking him up and throwing him over my shoulder. The guy was surprisingly light and easier to carry than you'd think. "You haven't taken your wolf out since the day you threw a tantrum and ran."