Part 18

"Urgh~ my head hurts.." as you opened your eyes, you saw someone sleeping right next to you.

"Ah!!!" you pushed him down your bed,

"Wha? What happened?" He sat up drowsy eyes, yawning.

"Oh, Jimin, sorry, it's you, for a second there I thought who." you felt a relief and got up to prepare for work.

"Ah~ Why do you have to be up so early?" Jimin still half asleep.

"Because I have to go to work, my gosh, my head hurts." as you went to the washroom.

Jimin patted his face to wake himself up, "I'll cook you breakfast." Jimin got up too and headed to the kitchen.

"Really? Thanks!" you looked to him while massaging your face with the face wash.

"Nah~ it's the least I can do for letting me stay over, every time." Jimin giggled.

"You know, you should go home, you've been gone for 5 months, your parents must be worried." you insisted.

"No, they'll make me go to arranged marriage and stuff once I go back home, so not possible." Jimin scoffed.

"You know, eventually, you'll have to tell them."

"Tell them what?" Jimin questioned.

"That you're not interested in women, that you're gay."

Jimin frozed, he totally forgot this setting he made up just to get close to you.

"Oh, yeah~ I'm just not ready for it yet. Don't have the courage to tell them." He smoothly covered for himself.

"Eunji-ah, you want the eggs half cooked, right?" He immediately changed the topic.

"Yes!" you came out the room, wearing a sleeveless top, quite revealing.

Jimin was silent and he took a deep breath, he threw his jacket on you, "It's chilly in the morning, you'll catch a cold."

"Is it? I don't feel cold." You grabbed the jacket and was folding it to put it aside.

"Just wear it." Jimin sounded kinda commanding, you obediently wore his jacket.

After having breakfast,

"I'm going to work, you know where I put the spare key, right? I'm off!" you shouted while wearing your shoes by the door.

You walked out and you heard Jimin.

"Eunji-ah~ Wait up, I brought my car with me, I'll give you a ride." He smiled cheekily.

Arrived at the office,

"I'll pick you up later." Jimin smiled.

"You're being too nice. You're still planning to stay at my place, aren't you." You looked at him with suspicious eyes.

He hurriedly put his hands together and begged, "Just for another night. I'll cook you dinner. Please."

"Fine. I want pasta for dinner."

"No problem. Leave it all to me." Jimin proudly said.

"I'm off." You went out of his car and waved goodbye.
=============================

You went in your workplace, and you saw Heri with big eyes all hypered running her way towards you.

"EUNJI-AH!!! BIG NEWS!!! You won't believe this!!!" She's all super excited. She's saying something but you couldn't understand her clearly with her jumping and screaming.

"Heri! Heri, calm down, I can't understand what you're saying." You grabbed her arms.

Heri tried to calm down, but her hands couldn't stop shaking.

"The manager just gave me the list of artist that are scheduled for us." She gulped.

"And guueessss whhhaaattt!!!"

You have no idea at all,

"We're gonna be Jungkook's stylist, OH MA GOSH!!! Seriously I can't believe this, is this real, com'n hit me Eunji. " She grabbed your hand and slapped herself.

"OH MA GOSH!!! It's REAL, IT'S REALLY REALLY REAL!!!" Heri kept on shaking your shoulders with her excitements.

You just froze, *WHAT!! WHAT!! THIS CAN"T BE HAPPENING!!!*

"Come on, we don't wanna be late." Heri hurriedly dragged you to the make up room to get things prepared.

============================
As usual, stylists standby and wait for the idol to arrive to the salon.

Heri couldn't sit still, you were worried with cold sweat. You want to see him but you are afraid.

You took out your mask and fake some coughs.

"Heri, I not feeling so well, I think I'll take my leave for the day." you sounded.

"Seriously? Eunji!!! You can't leave me!!" She sat to your side and tapping your back to soothe your feeling with a little worried face.

"I'll got get you some water, wait for me." She ran out fast.

You thought it's better to leave, you sent Heri a message  that you'll tell the manager to send a substitute. You grabbed your things and was about to leave.

Jungkook's manager opened the door, and it hit your head.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't think someone would be standing there. Are you alright?" Manager Lee hurriedly apologized.

You squatted with both hands pressing at the spot hit. It really hurts, even your tears welled up.

Jungkook walked close, "what happened?"

You heard his voice, you couldn't stop trembling, your knees felt weak, you couldn't stand up.

Jungkook saw you trembling, although he didn't know you but he showed care. He knelt down with one knee on the floor,

"Are you ok?" he asked.
=============================

✋️ end chapter ✋️