일곱 (7)

❃❃❃
hoseok was currently cuddling his boyfriend on their couch, just as yoongi was walking in.

"could you please get a fucking room?" he groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. "are you jealous?" taehyung giggled.

"jealous of what? having a horse face as a boyfriend or looking like an alien?"

"you wish you looked like this." hoseok responded, playing with his boyfriend's fluffy hair.

"whatever," the older rolled his eyes, "can we have a minute to speak alone?"

taehyung pouted. "if you have something to say, share it with both of us. whatever's his is mine."

"are you attached to his imaginary embilical cord or what? i just need a moment."

taehyung looked into his boyfriend's chocolate brown orbs, and whined, but hobi kissed his forehead, telling him he'd be okay without him for a second.
❃❃❃

yoongi pulled him aside so they could have a quick chat.

"what's your problem? do you have your boxers stuck so far up your ass?" hoseok cursed.

"no, but you sure do have tae up yours. i need to talk to you about this app."

"fine, what is it?" the topic seemingly putting the two boys more at ease.

"the reason im being so harsh lately is because im confused."

"confused about what? stop leaving some pieces out, you nicompoop." hoseok said to his hyung.

"well.. there's this boy and he can be annoying as fuck, but he's so damn hot."

hoseok placed his index finger on his chin, tapping it, like he was deep in thought. "okay so what seems to be the problem?"

"first off, you're not a detective and secondly, i don't know what to do. get to know him? i don't even know his name."

"oh my god, yoongi. you're so dense, then fucking learn it."

"but like, im awkward. so how?"

"give me your fucking phone."

hoseok snatched his phone and logged into the app.

"who's the one you been texting?"

yoongi didn't want to go through with this but he had an undesirable need to. just because of the fact that the boy was so squishy and cute.

but like pornstar sexy at the same time?

so he grew a pair, and said the name, "minniemouse."

hoseok found this rather amusing. "minniemouse. what is he, borderline six?"

yoongi scoffed, "no but he seems really pure and innocent.

hoseok chuckled, "oh really, then what about the message where he called you baby boy? or practically insinuated he was daddy?"

yoongi's face turned to the color of beets.

"exactly, but there. my work here is done."

he handed the phone back and skipped away, so he continue his love fest on the sofa.
❃❃❃

bigdaddy93:
hey we should get to know each other, baby boy

are you fucking serious? yoongi internally screeched.

minniemouse:
i thought you'd never ask
but im the one who calls u that

yoongi was literally suffocating on air, fucking oxygen.

bigdaddy93:
disregard that message
what's your name?

minniemouse:
jimin.
park jimin.
what's yours?

bigdaddy93:
min yoongi.

minniemouse:
nice name
i like how u didn't acknowledge mine.

bigdaddy93:
throwing shade now, aren't we
btw your name is as beautiful as your face

yoongi facepalmed at himself and cringed. he embarrassed himself more and more each conversation they had.

minniemouse:
well mr. yoongi, it seems to me that you're flirting 😏

how old are you?

bigdaddy93:
23, you?

minniemouse:
should i call you hyung then

or better yet

oppa?

bigdaddy93:
gotta blast

and that was there short-lived conversation.
❃❃❃

7th chapter

much savage
much roast
how was it

I love u guys

- 94KHOP