Free - Sam x reader

I needed to escape. I left because I had to. They all hate me because I left him, but if they only knew what he was doing to me. If they only knew what it cost me to stay there.

Sam may have been soulless, but he continued to use me even after he gained his soul back. He was abusive. He used me for sex. He made me feel like I wasn't good enough. It was only when he hit me that I knew I needed out. I did my waiting. I waited for my window. And I left that same night. I remember it so vividly.

~~~~~~~~
"(Y/N), what the hell is wrong with you? You are such a shit hunter. Why did I even drag you along on this hunt? You're such a bitch," he growled at me, towering over me. I was shaking, and he didn't notice. His eyes were filled with hatred. Mine with fear. He wanted to hurt me.

"Sammy, I'm sorry–"

"Don't you fucking call me that! You know damn well it's Sam to you."

Slap.

A tear fell from my eye. I couldn't even look up at him. It hurt. My cheek burned. He used all of his strength and anger in that one action. My hand went to my cheek. I closed my eyes.

"I'm going to get a drink," he growled. "And when I get back, you better be fucking ready for me on this bed."

I nodded helplessly as he walked out and slammed the door. As soon as he was gone, I locked the door and started packing my bag up again. I crammed it full of my things and one of Sam's flannels and prayed to Gabriel. I prayed and prayed and prayed until he finally answered my prayer.

"Hey, (Y/N). What's going on?" He asked, not facing me. He turned around with a smile on his face. His emotion changed very quickly when he saw the state I was in. "What did that bastard do? I'll kill him."

"Gabe, just take me somewhere else. Take me to hell if it's the only other place I can go. I just can't stay here. He knows how to find me."

He snapped his fingers and I was in a very nice house that appeared to be beach front. He put his hands on my shaking shoulders in attempts to calm me down. I was going into a panic attack.

"Hey, baby, it's okay. You're going to be okay. Listen to me, babe. Breathe like this," he cooed, sitting me down onto the couch and showing me how I needed to breathe deeply. It took a few minutes, but once I was actually breathing, Gabe put my face in his shoulder and cradled me like a baby. He rocked me with him for a long time. He held me until I fell asleep and held me through the night.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Would you like the twin bed room or the two queens?"

"Twin please."

I had been traveling without the Winchesters for a while now. Dean and Castiel were mad at me because apparently Sam was "lost without me". He can go fuck himself. Dean left some pretty horrible voicemails that made me cry. And I couldn't stay with Gabe forever. One day, while he was out on angel business, I packed my things up and walked away. I walked to the nearest bus station and waited. I didn't wait too long. I've been traveling ever since. Whenever anyone straits to catch wind that I'm in a certain town, I have to move.

"So, you here on business or pleasure?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"If getting away from the hellhole that was my life counts as a 'pleasure trip', then you could call it that. But let's just say it's business," I spat. The lady gave me an odd look and tossed me the keys to the dinky motel room.