Chapter 20 ❋

"Y/N you're 17th birthday is coming up and it's on the weekend!" Dinah yelled excitedly. "We have to throw a lit ass party!"

"Yes!" Lauren agreed.

"I don't know parties always have drama. Plus my mom is still home." I said as I wrote some notes down on my notebook.

"You said she was going on a trip with her boyfriend until Sunday, which is when your birthday actually is. We could have the party on Friday or Saturday!" Dinah pleaded.

After a few minutes of begging and whining I finally gave in, which made both my friends excited.

"So you going to have a guest list or just invite everyone?" Lauren asked.

"No, no guest list. People always crash parties anyways." I said as Camila approached our table.

"Wait so the party's going to be on Friday or Saturday?" Dinah asked.

"Friday. That way we'll have time to clean up after."

Camila smiled and sat next to me, "Hey guys what are you doing."

"Discussing Y/N's lit ass birthday party details." Dinah yelled excitedly.

"Right! Your birthday is in a couple of days!" Camila said grabbing my hand under the table.

"Yea." I chuckled.

"I'll be there." She said squeezing my hand. I smiled at her.

"Ok so who's getting the booze?" Dinah asked.

"Zayn always gets the booze for our parties. I'm sure he can get some for Y/NN." Lauren spoke up.

"Alright. Y/N can ask her rich mommy for some cash for snacks." Dinah said as she wrote onto her notebook.

I rolled my eyes.

We spent the rest of the period planning out the party.

---

I walked down the hall and went towards the field where Zayn told me to meet him. We both had a free period.

I walked onto the grass and passed the football players and cheerleaders.

"Hey Y/N!" I turned and saw Ethan jogging towards me. He was in his football uniform.

"Heard you're throwing a party for your birthday on Friday, am I on that guest list?"

"Of course." I laughed as I gave him a fist bump and said bye.

I climbed on the bleachers and walked to where Zayn sat.

"What's up?" I sat down and dropped my bag.

"I could get lots of booze for free from my buddy's provider." He said as he lit his cigarette.

"Alright cool hit him up then." I said as I leaned on the pole.

I watched as he took a drag from his cigarette. I took it from his hand and stomped on it.

"What the fuck Y/N."

I shrugged, "Cigarettes will kill you. Stick to weed."