Epilogue

"F*ck!" Ethan cursed as I clenched around him. He increased his speed driving me over the edge. I gripped onto his shoulders for support. My nails were digging into his back. I was close, so close.

"Daddyyyyy!"

We both froze in our movements.

"Daddyyy!"

My five year old kids, Eva and Jasper yelled from downstairs.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" I said to him breathing hard.

I bit onto his shoulders to stop myself from screaming loud. I didn't want to scare my kids.

A few more thrusts and we both exploded in each other. Ethan took a minute to compose himself while I lay on the bed and watched him dress up. He just wore his pants leaving his upper body bare on display. Ethan's hair was messy due to the number of times I had pulled at his hair. He waved a hand through his hair fixing it and then he was out of the door.

I went to the bathroom, took a shower and dressing up in a simple jeans and top I pulled my hair in a bun and made my way out of the room.

In the hallway, I saw Eva on Ethan's lap tying up his hair in small ponytails and Jasper was sitting on the floor, drawing.

When Jasper saw me he dropped his pencils and ran towards me.

"Mommy!" He crashed onto me making me stumble back.

"Jasper, be careful there." Ethan said to him.

"Yes Daddy." He replied in his cute voice. For a five year old Jasper had a really good voice. He would sing all his school rhymes with perfect tune. His voice was like an angel. He said he wanted to become a singer when he grows up. We both were fine with whatever he decides to become as long as he is happy with his choices. And Jasper had that potential. Maybe it was too soon to decide but he was really showing interest in singing. So we decided to enroll him in singing classes by one of the best teachers in the city. Jasper really enjoyed learning from him and seemed happy. That's all we wanted.

"Mommy, see this. I made piggy tails on Daddy. See, he looks pretty." I chuckled at Ethan who seemed to look annoyed. His hair was tied up in various places by pink rubber bands and he looked funny. He tickled Eva and she giggled in his arms.

Eva was a complete Daddy's girl. She had him completely wrapped around her pinky.

"Mommy, I drew you." Jasper said tugging my sleeve.

I walked with him to his little masterpiece and crouched on the floor and he showed me his art. The woman in the picture was somewhat like me. She had eyes and lips like me. Her nose was somewhat crooked but other than that anyone who saw the picture would recognize it as me.

"You did good sweety. I am proud of you." I kissed his cheek and he wrapped his tiny arms around me. It was impossible not to notice Jasper's inclination towards art. But then again every child has different dreams and different ideas about the future. As long as they enjoy their childhood it was fine.

Eva came near me and sat besides me. Her eyes were calculating and she squinted her eyes at me with her hands resting on her hips.

"What happened to your neck mommy?" She asked pointing to my neck. I touched what she was pointing at and I felt a small pain there. Ethan expression was of a guilty person and I glared at him.

This was the second time Eva had noticed my neck covered in hickey. I had told Ethan to stop marking me but he never listened. How was I going to explain my five year old daughter?

"Princess, its nothing. Mommy must have scratched her neck with her ring. It happens. Don't worry." Ethan lied.

"Umm... Who wants cupcakes?" I said distracting everyone.