Chapter 10

I quickly shook my head, hoping Sangwoo would get the message ,that I regret what I've done. But it didn't work, instead, I feel the blade of a knife pierce through my skin, right bellow my neck. I could feel even more blood drip down my neck.

My breathing became more heavy and more uneven. I was shaking so much, I strangled to get my hands loose but it was useless. Sangwoo bent down, and removed the rag from my mouth, helping me breath a little better. I took deep breaths through my mouth, hoping Sangwoo wouldn't tie the rag back on.

"Jesus Christ, (y/n).... You're such a cry baby."

I then felt a sting across my face, Sangwoo has slapped me pretty hard, not helping the pain.

I tried to stop myself, but I ended up tearing up even more, doing the opposite Sangwoo intended to do.

"Stop crying!" Sangwoos words reached my head right before I received a kick from him on my stomach.

I attempted to kick around, trying to cover up my body using my legs, forgetting how painful it was to move them, making them fall back to the ground.

Sangwoo then finally removed my blindfold. I took deep breaths, waiting for my eyes to adjust. My (h/c) hair covered my face along with blood and tears.

Once my eyes adjusted, I looked up, seeing Sangwoos frustrated face look down on me.

"Have we learned our lesson yet?"

I nodded quickly, Sangwoo seemed pleased with my answer and gave me a smile.

"Good girl."

Sangwoo bent back down, making us the same eye level. Sangwoo lifted his hand up, I flinched my head back, afraid what he was going to do to me next, but instead, he placed his hand on my head, and rubbed my hair.

My heart was racing, but it slowed down knowing Sangwoo wasn't going to harm me as long as I obey him.

Sangwoos face began to darken, along with everything else in the basement, making me pass out from the pain.

~~~~~

I later woke back up, noticing I was untied. I took a deep breath to help calm myself down. The damp smell of the basement brought back terrible memories.

I lifted my arm up, and brought it to my neck, tracing the cuts Sangwoo left. Instead of touching a scar, there was a bandage wrapped around my neck.

Still laying on the ground, I moved my head around, to look at my surroundings, finding Bum sleeping on the floor next to me. He was so adorable, he was probably the one who bandaged me up.

I finally sat up, looking down at my ankles, seeing one of them chained up to the pole behind me.

What was I thinking? Trying to escape. No one outside of this house knows of my existence, what was the point. No, I have to get out of here, being invisible is much better then this. But I'm not Leaving Bum behind, we're going to be free together.

I laid back down, not knowing the time and tried to drift back asleep. But as soon as I started to drift away, I heard the basement door swing open.

"Wake up sleepyheads!~"

Morning...? How long have I been out?

Sangwoo walked down the stairs, and hovered over me, looking down on my dirty browsed body. I opened my eyes and looked up at his muscular one.

"Did you sleep well cupcake? You passed out so fast! I didn't know you were that fucking weak!"

I removed my eyes from his and looked down on the floor. I've always been this weak.

"But it's ok, (y/n)"

Sangwoos hands lifted my chin up, letting me see Sangwoos body crouched over mine, soon, he locked his lips with mine and gave me a kiss.

"I love you, so I'll forgive you this once!~"

I was so tired while writing this... I'm sorry

I'm so close to 1K reads thank you sooooooo much!!