Cicero x Reader - You got hurt

Oooooooo I enjoyed writing this one. I hope I wrote him up as a sweet and caring man, he totally is btw, under that scary mother fucking persona. Enjoy! <3

Warnings!: Suggestive but nothing more.

Fan Art: http://fernmir.tumblr.com/post/123805696920

Obey the Listener

I pushed Cicero behind a tree and held is mouth shut. He had a tendency to giggle when we were being hunted, or even when we were the hunters, basically just all the time. And Lucien, my spectral assassin, changed form to look invisible.

"Hm, must have been my imagination." The guard said and walked back down the path to Markarth.

I sighed and let go of Cicero, who fell onto the ground with an 'oomph'. I smiled as I watched the jester rise, he was a good friend, but an even better lover. We had 'done it' a couple of times before, not too many because the Night Mother kept me busy most nights, but enough for him to know exactly how to make me... want him.

"Cicero wanted to kill that man Listener." He moaned, pulling out his dagger and striking the tree next to my head. "Why won't you let Cicero have any fun?" His whines flooded my ears, they may have sounded hurt to anyone who didn't know the jester, but I knew better.

"Oh really Cicero?" I said folding my arms across my chest and leaning my back against the bark. "And what would the Night Mother say?"

"That Cicero should be more discreet, that Cicero should not go out to do contract trips with you for a week." He lowered his head in defeat.

I smiled, lifting his head, and wiped the blood splatters from off his face.

"That's right, and the Mother said that while you are out with me you must...?" I asked, looking at him with amusement.

"Obey the Listener." He pouted. "Cicero does not find this amusing [Y/N]."

"Oh but I do." I smirked to him as I pulled his face closer to mine.

We were mer inches apart when I ducked and ran.

"I think a game of tag is needed to cheer you up Cicero." I shouted.

"Oh yes, Cicero and the Listener! On the hunt!" He giggled as he removed his dagger from the tree and sped down the path after me. Lucien sighed and ran along side the jester, he wasn't very fond of the games that me and Cicero played.

I kept on running, my heart pounding in my chest as I jumped over rocks and dodged trees. Playing this game with Cicero was like being the prey to a Sabre Cat; he wouldn't give up and every now and again he would tease me by running faster to catch up, even though I knew he was no where near his full speed. A chase that I knew I would loose, and yet I got such a kick from it that I couldn't care less if he killed me once he caught me.

I rounded a corner and waited behind a tree. I heard a rather loud roar from behind me that was in close proximity, but I never got the chance to turn around and have a look.

~Time skip brought to you by no shop/vender/caravan being able to afford all the jewels you have collected!~

I awoke in a world of pain; my brain was thumping agains my skull and my arms were in hot, searing pain. I opened my eyes to be met with a familiar sight.

Jester's clothing.

"Cicero..." I groaned as I tried to move my arms, but they were so heavy that I had to latch onto his shirt to keep them from falling back to my side.

"Oh Listener... You're awake!" He said, a little too loud for my ears.

"Shhh...Painful..." I said as I pointed to my ear.