Special - III

Yūsha's P.O.V.

A wedding.

I never thought I would ever see one. At least... not this soon.

And right now, I was standing behind the stage, looking at Ara, who was desperately trying to fix her white hair.

"Argh! I give up!" She finally yelled, receiving a soft chuckle from Kurenai.

"I somehow find it funny, how a prodigy could become a jōnin at the age of seven, but mess up a simple bun every five minutes. How many times do I have to fix that for you?"

"Shut up and help me," Ara muttered, crossing her arms. The Yūhi shook her head disapprovingly, and stood behind my master, finishing the task.

"Be nice for once, Hatake. There will be one more people joining your clan's name today. It's a happy day! A celebration!"

"Who said I'm not happy?" She snapped. Kurenai only raised an eyebrow.

"Your actions."

Ara sighed, shaking her head. "Hell no. I'm totally fine. Now let's get this over with."

*/*\*/*\*

I have to admit that the sight was quite strange.

Kakashi's groomsmen were Ryota and Yuito, Ara's teammates. Yuito did it only because Yūgao had promised something for his sister. Ryota, on the other hand, literally begged for the position. Minato became his best man, and he really appreciate this.

Yūgao had two bridesmaids. Hana, who had been stalking Yūgao for weeks to make sure she didn't chose someone over her to be the bridesmaid. The other one, is obviously Ara.

I couldn't believe her. She hates the beautiful white dress she had to wear, and even now she had her weapon pouch under her dress.

Like any other wedding, it was luckily going on smoothly. The couple shared a sincere kiss in front of everyone, which was very surprising, considering how Kakashi took off his mask as his back turned on us.

What a jerk.

I pray for Yūgao, hope that Kami will give her strength. Kakashi still hasn't gone to the anger management therapy I suggested him. And he really needs to stop his drinking habit.

Not that it's still my problem. I mean, Ara moved to her own house in Akasen. She said that she didn't want to meet and take care of drunken or injured Kakashi. She didn't hate him in that state. In fact, she's worried. But the smell of sake, of blood and alcohol, she couldn't stand it. It brought back horrible memories, of her father and the torture she got as a demon.

"Hey, Yūsha. I gotta go now, so you stay here, okay?" a voice said. I turned, to see Ara by my side, wearing her usual dark-blue jacket, the hood pulled up to cover her hair, the make up was gone from her skin.

"Where?" I asked back.

She only smiled. "Danger." She stated, as she knelt down in front of me, hugging my neck and scratched the back of my ears, "Stay here. Keep your guards up. There's a chance that they would get past me."

I silently nodded. As she left, I immediately felt it. The bloodlust. It was so strong, yet no one seemed to mind. I guess Ara had placed some kind of jutsu here.

Well, I'm not that surprised. This kind of event is the best time to try and take down the Copy Ninja of Konoha and the Yellow Flash.

"Like hell I'm staying here!" I growled, before I ran out of the place, finding my Master.