Part 38: The Haunted House

Malakas akong napalunok as I scarily scanned the house that was in front of us, the house seemed to be vacant for years.

Jenny and I exchanged glances of fear. Napailing nalang ako, a while ago Jenny was full of excitement. Now, she's basically trembling with fear.

We quietly crept inside the building, we sensed another presence in the room. I surveyed the house, there were cobwebs and dust everywhere.Napakadilim sa loob ng bahay, lumang-luma na ito dahil halos sira na ang mga kagamitan. 

Napagitla kaming lahat, when we heard a female voice weeping, lumapit kami sa pinanggagaling ng iyak na iyon.

"Uwahh, umalis na tayo!!" Natatakot na sabi ni Mica. Mahigpit itong nakakapit kay Luke.

"Tama si Mica, umalis na tayo" naduduwag na pag-sangayon ni Josh.

Binatukan ito ni Jenny.

"Aray!"

Tinignan ito ni Jenny ng masama "Kalalaki mong tao. Duwag ka!"

"Manahimik nga kayo" saway ni Storm sa dalawa.

Nanahimik ang dalawa ng hindi nagtagal.

"Ummp" Napatigil kami sa aming puwesto kasabay na pagumpog namin sa isa't- isa dahil narin sa pagitigl nina Kristine at Vian na nasa unahan.

"Guys, look over there" nanlalaki ang mga mata at puno na takot na sabi ni Kristine.

We saw a figure of a woman near the window, nakatalikod ito sa amin at the same time we  couldn't make out who it was because of the lack of light.

She was faintly crying, lumapit kami sa kinaroroonan ng babae. Hahawakan sana ni Storm and balikat nito when all of a sudden the weeping stopped, then the woman slowly faced us.

All our jaw dropped all the way to the floor.

The woman had no face! There were blood on her hands.

Napasigaw kaming lahat sa takot.

"Multo! Waahh, Mama!" malakas na tili ni Josh dahil sa takot.

"Magsialis na tayo!" takot na sabi ni Luke.

Josh and Luke bumped with each other pero nagawa pa rin nilang tumayo at nagsitakbo paalis sa gusali.

Mica and Jenny ran to the other side of room. Vian and Kristine stumbled froward but together they gathered strength and ran over to the window.

Habang ako ay nakatulala at nakatayo dahil sa takot when all of sudden Storm grabbed me by the hand and clutching the doorknob, we rushed into the next room.

Storm grabbed my hand and clutching the doorknob, we rushed into the next room.

Nang tuluyan na kami makapasok, mabilis akong hinarap ni Storm sa kanya.

"Ayos ka lang?" Storm concerned look was the first thing I saw.

I weakly nodded, my heart was beating rapidly at the same time I was panting heavily. We're both trembling with fear nang bigla ako yakapin ng mahigpit ni Storm.

"Relax okay?" he cupped my face with his two warm hands.

Masuyo akong tumango as I stared at his beautiful eyes, I closed my eyes as I calmed myself until I just found my self hugging him back.

I inhaled his intoxicating, after-shaved smell, this kind of closeness made me feel protected and safe.

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes until we heard whispers, we could hear people murmuring.

"Huwag kang magulo Mars" bulong ng isang boses.

"Shh, stay still I can't see anything." narinig namin na sagot ng isang babae. The voice came from the closet drawer.

We immediately went closer to the closet, where we could hear the noises.

"Oh no, we're busted! Magtago tayo" sagot ng boses.

Storm used his power to open the closet and capture the culprits, two people stormed out from the closet.

"Mom? Queen Naomi?" gulat na sabay na sabi namin ni Storm.

"Mom? What are you doing here? Storm asked his mother. He was patiently waiting for an answer.

"Hi honey, Uhm--" sagot ng reyna, kung nasa ibang sitwasyon siguro kami, matutuwa ako sa mukha ng aming mga ina. Mukha silang mga bata na nahuli ng magulang na may ginagawang masama.

"Mom, what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be in school together with dad?" nagtataka kong tanong sa aking Ina.

"Uhm, Kamusta ka anak ko? sagot ng aking Ina, ignoring my question.

"Uhmm, we're just touring the place" sagot ng mama ni Storm.

"Really? Sabihin niyo na bakit kayo andito. In first place, why in this place? And why are you hiding in the closet?" hinding kumbinsadong sagot ni Storm.

"Fine! We did this, we were the one who scared your friends off, we just want you and Storm to have some quality time" Queen Naomi finally said.

"We're sorry but we just want you guys to have fun besides masyado niyo iniiwasan ang isa't-isa but tell us, we did good, diba Mars?"

"Tama ka diyan, don't they look together." sagot ni Queen Naomi, ignoring our presence.

"Did you see the way they hugged each other? sabi ni mama.

I looked at Storm, we're staring at each other's eyes. We both blushed then we hurriedly looked away from each other.

"The both of you may leave" natatarantang sagot ni Storm.

"Sure ka anak?" sagot ni Queen Naomi sa anak. She was teasing Storm.

"Yes Mom" pasupladong sagot nito.

"Okay! The both of you, try to live a little.Enjoy life" sabi sa amin ni Queen Naomi.

"Honey, I'm sorry but I just want you to enjoy life, and don't forget to love " my mom told me, she whispered the last words.

"And tell your friends, we're sorry, Okay?" My mom and Storm's Mom both disappeared in an instant.

What the hell just happened? Storm and I looked at each other hanggang sabay kami napahalakhak sa tawa.

Everything went back to normal, we were now finally out of the freaking haunted house.

I got scared but when I found out na mga ina namin ni Storm ay may pakana ng lahat, napapailing na napapatawa nalang kami. I couldn't believe our mothers could be capable of doing crazy things.

We told our friends that it was My mom and Storm's Mom who did those scary things. Napabunghalit nalang sila ng tawa. Naalala namin ang mga kabaliwan na nagawa namin dahil sa takot.

Kristine and Vian said that our mothers' were so cool.

Nagmamadali kaming bumalik para masaksihan ang fireworks display.

We made it in time, the fireworks display was about to begin.

Everyone was in awe.

Different colors played in the sky- blue, green, magenta and fading yellow. We silently watched the fireworks, when suddenly Storm held my hand.

I got speechless. He was holding my hand. I saw him looking intently at me. Namula ako dahil sa gesture niya.

He charmingly smiled at me then he kissed my hand. Together we watched the fireworks display while holding hands.

Thank you Mom, yes. I'll try to live and love .. piping sabi ng aking isipan while staring at the handsome man beside me.

Thank you for reading my Story! Who would like to experience a beautiful magical night of love and beauty? Well I do.. Please vote and comment!