Chapter 29.

~August~

I opened my eyes and inhaled deeply, waking from my deep sleep.

I turned my head and saw Bethany still curled into my side, her arm thrown across my stomach; I smiled.

She snored softly, her hair spread out around her.

I stroke her head, and watched her for a few more moments.

I looked down and cursed in my head.

Damn morning wood.

I tried to sit up without disturbing her, but she grunted and tightend her hold on me.

I chuckled and tried again, grabbing her arm to move it off of me.

She slapped at my hands.

"B, let me up baybeh."

She shook her head and her snored soon started again.

I shook her shoulder gently to wake her.

"C'mon, I gotta use the bathroom. Unless you want me pissing in your sheets..."

She swung her arm off of me, pushing me away, and turned the other way.

"That's what I thought." I laughed, standing up and stretching.

I started to walk into her bathroom until I heard her speak.

"Your bathroom is downstairs." She said, her voice muffled by the pillow.

I sucked my teeth but turned and walked to the door.

I passed Angel still asleep in her crib, snoring just her mama.

I leaned down into her crib and pecked her cheek before continuing my way downstairs.

After using the bathroom, and brushing my teeth, I took a quick shower then changed into a fresh pair of joggers and a wife-beater, before heading back upstairs.

Bethany was sitting in her bed doing Angel's hair when I got back to her room.

I noticed she'd changed clothes also and had managed to get Angel into a different little outfit.

I watched her rub some kind of grease into Angel's hair before brushing it.

Angel looked up and starts grinning when she saw me.

She reached her hands out to me as I walked over to her.

"Goodmawnin lil mama." I said with a smile, picking her up immediately.

She smiled and pressed her hands against my cheeks.

I sat down beside Bethany and stand Angel up between stood

Her phone chimed with a notification but she ignored it.

"Goodmawnin ta you as well, big mama." I winked at B, and she rolled her eyes, a playful smile on her lips.

"Goodmorning. What do you want to do today?"

Her phone chimed again.

"Ion know." I shrugged. "I guess whateva you want. Or what my baby Angel wants. We could just chill here."

Angel looked at me at the mention of her name.

I stuck my tongue out and crossed my eyes at her and she fell down from laughing so hard.

I laughed with her and helped her stand back up.

Bethany's phone rang and she grabbed the phone and excused herself.