11 - we will be happy, and we will be proud

Carl's POV

It's been two weeks since me and Clay got together, and so much things have changed.

People in school don't really give a fuck that we are dating, Stacey became both mine and Clay's best friend, Kade and Bella have became a couple and the most bitchest people ever, and basically, my whole family life changed once me and Clay got together.

"Carl!" Fiona yelled from the kitchen. I sighed getting up from the couch and went to the kitchen to see Ian and Mickey sitting at the table, with Fiona standing up. A condom was on the table between Mickey and Ian.

"This isn't either Ian's or Mickey's and it can't be Lip's. Is it yours?" She asked me with folded arms. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow and folded my arms.

"You think me and Clay are having sex?" Fiona nodded at my question making a 'duh' type of face. I shook my head and looked at her.

"No Fiona, we're not having sex, and not planning on it," I told her taking the condom between my fingers.

"The sex ed teacher gave us them," I told her handing her the condom.

"You're doing sex ed?" Mickey asked me as he lit a cig and placed it between his lips, taking a drag from it. I nodded at him turning back around to face my brother and his boyfriend.

"They still not teaching same sex sex?" Ian asked me with a sigh and I nodded.

"This is bullshit," Ian told me standing up, grabbing his coat and walking out. Mickey huffed and followed him outside. Fiona patted my shoulder.

"Time for bed kid, school tomorrow," she told me as I stared up at the clock to see it was midnight. I went to be and instantly fell asleep.

-

"Morning," I smiled walking up to Clay's locker. He smiled as I quickly placed a kiss upon his lips and leaned against the locker beside his while he took his books out.

"Are you guys excited for sex Ed?!" Stacey, sarcastically, grinned coming up to us. Between the three of us, we fucking hated sex education. I rolled my eyes as Clay closed his locker and we began to walk to the dreaded class.

"It's still bullshit that we don't get to learn about the same sex having sex thing," Clay told us once we stepped into the classroom. I froze seeing Mickey and Ian standing beside my teacher.

"Save me a seat," I told Clay, as I began walking towards Ian and Mickey. My teacher walked over to the board and took a marker from it.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?!" I whisper yelled at them. Mickey smirked walking up to the teacher leaving a pat on Ian's back.

"You'll see, now sit down," he winked at me and I swear I literally crapped my pants as I walked to my seat. I sat down in between Clay and Stacey.

"I think we're gonna get the same sex talk," I muttered as my cheeks grew red when the teacher cleared her throat.

"Okay class, as you know, we usually go the opposite sex having sexual intercourse, but by a lot of people's requests and parents requests, we are having a same sex intercourse talk from Ian Gallagher and Mickey Milkovich," she told us. Most people looked back at me and Ian and Mickey took the stage.

"Hi, I'm Ian and this is Mickey," Ian spoke in front of the class, as my head came in contact with the table making the whole class look at me. I heard Mickey laugh but they continued on as I lifted my head.

"Are you guys together?" I heard someone ask from behind me before they continued on.

"Yeah, we've been together for about 3 years," Mickey told the class as he pulled out a fucking dildo.

I. Can't. Believe. This.

"So for the man on man action is basically.." I literally just zoned out because who the hell would want to listen to the sex talk from their goddamn brother and his boyfriend.

"Okay well that basically it," Ian spoke as the bell rang. I remained in my seat, Stacey got up and left, but Clay remained beside me. I stared at Ian and Mickey as the class began to empty. The teacher also left when she noticed that me and Clay were still there.

"Ian! What the fuck?!" I asked once she left. Both Ian and Mickey looked at me and Clay.

"You told me-"

"That doesn't mean you can come in and give us the sex talk for fucking gays and lesbians!" I yelled at my older brother as I stood up. Clay and Mickey sat there awkwardly.

"Carl, you needed to know-"

"No, no I didn't!" I told Ian as I walked closer to him.

"Do you think that Fiona would actually allow me get into a relationship without the sex talk?" I asked him and he looked at me blankly.

"What does Fiona know about gay sex?" Mickey asked for once.

"A fucking lot!" I yelled at him. Ian and Mickey looked at me.

"She looked up this shit when she found out you were gay Ian!" I told Ian raising my voice.

"She told me because I didn't know how to have gay sex! Not like I need to know yet either," I spoke as Ian stood there just listening.

"Everyone else-"

"For fuck sake Ian!" I yelled covering my face with my hands in frustration.

"People in this school fucking hate gay people, they say their fine with it, but the second I even kiss Clay, all of their eyes are on us! Stacey even told us that girls think it's not fucking normal to be gay!" I told him taking my hands from my face.

"Me and Clay are literally the only fucking gay guys in the whole school! If you wanted to teach me about gay sex, you could've done it at home and not in front of my whole fucking year group!" I yelled finally leaving the damn class room before I actually punched him in the face.

-

Clay's POV

I sat there awkwardly as Carl left the classroom. Ian looked at the floor as Mickey walked over and patted Ian's shoulder. I grabbed my school bag along with Carl's, as he left it there before I walked up to Ian and Mickey.

"I'll talk to him Ian," I told Ian, making him and Mickey look at me. Ian didn't speak but he looked at me with a glare of hope.

"Thanks Clay," Mickey softly said as I nodded before I left the classroom going to the one place I knew Carl would be.

The park.

Once I walked into the park, I seen Carl's back on the swing as he stared at the sky full of clouds and the sun high in the sky. I put the school bags down at the bar of the swings before I sat beside him on the other swing.

"Are you okay?" I asked Carl softly, my taking his hand into mine. His fingers instantly interlocked with mine, while his crystal blue eyes peering into my brown ones.

"Yeah, just a little pissed off," he spoke in a soft monotone voice. I nodded rubbing my thumb in a circular motion on the back of his hand.

"It's gonna be okay Carl, you know that right?" I asked him after a few moments of comfortable silence.

"But what if it's not? What if we have to live with this pressure in school?" He said in a sad tone. I stood up not taking my hand from his, as I sat on his lap, putting my free hand on his cheek.

"We will not live with this pressure in school, because the sooner we don't care, the sooner we can be as happy as fuck," I told him and a soft smile appeared on his lips, as I rubbed my thumb across his cheek. 

"We will be happy, and we will be proud." I smiled at Carl, before he leaned slightly placing his lips on mine, leaving a lingering kiss on them. I smiled before taking my hand from his and wrapping my arms around his neck, and hugging him.

We stayed there, not kissing, not talking, just in silence, holding each other.