NINE

We have been here for the past three days and they have truly been the best of my life.  From the moment I chose to let Garreth in, he has not left my side.  We have done everything together.  We explored the island and swam together and the entire time, no matter where we were, he always had some part of himself on me.  I fine that somehow, he always has one or both of his hands on or near me.

If we walk, then his hand is on my back guiding me.  If we are out, then his hand is wrapped around mine.  Now do not get me wrong.  All of that is good and well but I am so curious as to what his lips may feel like.  Having that first kiss after all may kill me with anticipation.

I know that Garreth is not making any moves as he knows I have no experience.  Hell, I think everyone knows that but even if I am thankful at his thoughtfulness, I want to at least feel his lips upon mine.  I just have no clue how to go about showing him that I am ready for a bit more.

Tonight might be a good night since Conner has taken Ioan away to a remote part of the island and if my suspicions are correct, they will not return until morning.  Ryker, is playing the male gigolo role down to a tee.  He has plans that will definitely keep him away this evening.  I just hope with how promiscuous he is that he practices safe sex.

That leaves my sexy man all to myselfMaybe I can entice him into making the first moveHow the hell do I do thatWell, maybe I can wear something flatteringIoan insisted on buying me an entire wardrobes worth of new clothes for this trip so I will go through them and see what I can find.

I do know that whatever I put on needs to show my ass in a very tempting light because whenever he gets the chance, especially when I am in my swim wear, Garreth's eyes are always plastered to my ass.

At least I was able to convince him to stay in doors with me tonight and to join me for dinnerHe wanted to go exploring some more but honestly, I just want him all to myselfMaybe if I am bold enough, I will make the first move instead.