I never expected this!

MY BABIES, MY DARLINGS, MY PRIDE AND JOYS! HELLO! I AM OVERWHELMED WITH THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME SO FAR, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH

Honestly, I'm not supposed to post but I have no fricking words honestly. I want to cry omg, just BLAGH

Thank you so much to everybody who has been active on Goodreads. Especially Madison, Kylee and Victoria Fisher. Thank you guys so so so so soooooooo much for the support. God damn it, I still cant get over it! I love youuu.

I've read all of the reviews, and my god they mean so so much to me. Almost as much as you  guys mean to me. I feel like I'm repeating myself but how does one thank so many people for this, honestly...

If you haven't already checked it out here is the link to the book on goodreads, or on my bio

http://bit.ly/MaidInLaceGR

And also a big thank you to everybody who is following me on facebook and goodreads. If you haven't found me there yet, the links are also in my bio!

My publisher is saying you guys are giving such amazing feedback it might be a best seller. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, BUT IMAGINE HOW COOL IT WOULD BE AS A MOVIE. So if you guys would love to see that, please do continue to help me through this!

You guys are the best and I'm blessed to be able to connect with my supporters.

Maybe we should have a names for ourselves... I know I call you my babies but come on if there can be Swifties and Beliebers, we could have something like that. If you have any ideas, comment!

Regardless if this is the first time you have read anything from me. Or if you have stuck with me the whole time (you old badass veterans!!!). Either way I'm so happy to have you with me. And I am going to be repaying that, with some free bonus material! YOU HEAR ME, MOMMA GOT YOU SOME BONUS GOODIES

So if you haven't left a review yet, I'd love you to. Too see your name up there.

And I can't wait for the cover contest winner to be announced ahhh!!!

Thank you so much, I'll see you in the next update!