My dream girl 💞

At Birthday Party 💕💕💕

Audin's POV ****

I was guessing, I'm the reason why Emma is skipping her class ; just to avoid me. After that ride to her home, she got isolated from all of us. Drasti said, she also didn't get any messages or phone calls from her. But today as her best friend Drasti's birthday, I'm sure she will come there.

I have to face her and ask her why she keeps avoiding me from the first day in this college!
Drasti invited all our friends including me also.
So I got ready in time. Actually I was in a hurry. My eyes were to passionate to see Emma , the love of my life.

I reached at the party. Some of my mates had arrived including Nill and Alex . I wondered where is my sweetheart and what if she would not come today?
No, no she will come, after all she is not that selfish that she could make her best friend unhappy , I reassured myself.

After some time....

A girl with the most beautiful figure and having a brightest smile on her lips, entered into the party and my mouth and everyone's expression was like " Wow "
No doubt it was Emma. She was wearing a beautiful velvet red dress and high heel boots. The dress was simply perfect for her, I mean it wasn't revailing like others wear in the party .
A poet can write 10000 or more than that lines basing upon her looks only .

Her eyes were like the twinkling stars on the sky at night. Her long wavy hair was giving her a goddess look and her lips were fu**ing attractive.
Her exposed legs was really irresistible to be watched.
God, how can a girl be such gorgeous and stunning!!

I noticed all guys had their strong gaze at her. I could feel my clenched teeth for those jerks, who had keep eyeing on my love..
I wanted to grab her by her waist and let everyone know that she is now taken by me, Audin. Only by Audin.
But I can't as I didn't propose her yet. But I have to do it at the right time and it's right now , I can't wait either.

I was making my way toward her, suddenly a guy from our senior standard, offered her to be his partner for the couple dance.

He was the previous student of the year of our college, I know this because I searched for it on our college website and got to know he is the heir of a multi billionaire .

He was looking good and handsome ; of course not better than me.
Ohh
I'm feeling jealous of him and my jealousy rate got decrease when Emma said the only word "Sorry " to him. My heart was just about to burst.
She is so impossible.

Any girl would be lucky to have a guy like him attracted to them but Emma , she had no interest at all.
She is different from everyone and I like this quality of her very much but it doesn't mean that I don't love other sides of her. I love her and love every thing about her. She is going to be mine forever.

I want her very badly and I can't stop myself staring at her.

But she didn't give any attention to me, just a look would be great.
And I was looking at her just like a love sick puppy.
I felt ignored and too bad.
How can she do this to me ?

Now she moved to the birthday girl , Drasti and gave her a tight hug. I wish I would be there, at her place so we could share this tight hug and colud feel the warmth of her.

But it seems she has no interest on me. Correction not only on me but on any guy.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder I wondered whose is it? So I turned and get surprised that it was Riya's .

How dare she..

Before I could say anything, she pulled me to the dance floor and started to dance ; grabbing my hand in to her waist . Then she put her hands on my chest .

Hello, my lovely readers ❤❤❤
Thanks for reading this book.
I hope you will enjoy this chapter and it's going to be more interesting from now on. So keep reading and vote on this.
XX