Training with him

Kai: "Come on, you got this." Kai encouraged you as you hit the punching bag. It was hot outside and you both were sweating messes.

He was shirtless, looking fine as hell, and you kept getting distracted by the beads of sweat trailing down his abs.

"Okay, you're not even punching it, you're giving it a massage." Kai said as he walked over to the table and took a sip of his water.

"Rude, not all of us are ninja." You huffed, crossing your arms.

"You're right, I should've chosen something easier for you." Kai shrugged. "Lemme find something else."

You narrowed your eyes at your boyfriend before getting into stance. You threw a few punches and kicks into the punching bag, sending it swinging from your attacks.

How dare he say that? Something easier my ass.

You turned around, lifting your leg to send a rounding kick to the punching bag. The bag jerked to the side towards Kai who caught it with his hands.

He smirked, letting go of the bag to clap slowly.

He did that on purpose. He taunted you into training harder.

"You motherfu-"

**
Jay: Okay, let's start here." Jay gestured to the pull up bar he set up.

You looked at him with a worried expression. "Upper body strength is not my thing."

"It's not mine, either. You just have to practice." Jay smiled and grabbed hold of the bar. He pulled himself up until his chin passed the bar before lowering back down to his feet. "See? Not as hard as it looks. Just make sure your chin is above the bar." He stepped out of the way for you.

You reached up to grab the bar. You strained as you attempted to pull yourself up, but your arms betrayed you, leaving you dangling from the bar. You smiled at Jay.

Jay broke out into laughter. "Okay, you barely tried."

"I did!" You protested, still dangling. You dropped to your feet.

Jay shook his head. "Alright fine, let's go run a mile."

You quickly grabbed hold of the bar. "On second thought, I think I can do better this time."

**
Zane: You peeked one eye open and looked in front of you at Zane. You both were sat- legs crossed -with your hands in your lap. You were supposed to be meditating, but the absolute silence was driving you insane.

"Are we done yet?" You whispered.

"Your posture is not appropriate." was all he replied.

You straightened your back to its correct posture, raising an eyebrow at him. His eyes were still closed though.

How did he know?

"I thought we were supposed to be training," You whined. "Why are we just sitting here?"

"My love, a focused mind is just as important as physical training." He opened his eyes and leaned forward. "You're being impatient."

You pouted.

"Five more minutes and we'll do something else, okay?" Zane smiled cutely.

You couldn't help the smile forming on your face and nodded. Zane leaned farther forward to kiss the tip of your nose before going back to his position.

You straightened your back once again and closed your eyes.

**
Cole: "Keep going." Cole instructed as you punched his hands. He insisted you learn self defense just in case he wasn't around to protect you.

"I don't want to do this. My arms hurt." You whined.

"Baby, I just want you to be safe, I'm not with you 24/7."

"Then maybe you should be with me 24/7." You smiled. Cole shook his head at you. "Okay, fine. Just lemme take a quick break."

Cole nodded and got down into a push up position. "Hop on, I'm gonna use you as weight."

You laid down on your boyfriend's back, your back to his. Finally, a break.

With you on his back relaxing, Cole began to lower himself down and push back up.

"You're gonna do some push ups next." He said.

"Like hell I am."

**
Lloyd: You were hyperventilating as you did sit ups with Lloyd holding your feet. He rewarded you with a kiss each time you sat up, but it was talking all of your strength to reach him.

"Lloyd....I can't...do this." You said in between breaths.

"You've only done 40 sit ups, you're barely halfway there, you have 60 left."

"WHAT!" You threw yourself back onto the floor, breathing heavily. "You didn't tell me I'd be doing 100 of them."

"Well don't think of it as 100 sit ups, think of it as 100 kisses you get." He smiled his childish but adorable smile, to which you narrowed your eyes.

"That's not helping, Lloyd."

"Damn, so my kisses aren't enough motivation?" He pouted.

You let out a laugh and brought yourself up to a sitting position.

"Okay, my turn." Lloyd laid down on his back, placing his arms behind his head. You kneeled on his feet to hold them in place and leaned forward, resting your folded arms on Lloyd's knees.

Lloyd leaned up to start his sit-ups, paused for a second to kiss your lips. "One." He laid back down before siting back up to repeat the process. "Two."

**

121k reads !! Omg thank you guys so much for reading and sending me so much love and support ❤❤❤

Voting would be so sexc 😈 Comment on your favorite !! I hope y'all liked this one :)

-Zai❤