Chapter 39

Ha! Gotcha!! *Wink*

Yes yes you are very welcome. (;

***********************

I slam the door open of the basement moving inside. Hearing my footsteps the voices of laughter hush down immediately as a wave of silence falls upon everyone.

"Well well well. What do we have hear?" My voice booms around the room as my men bow down at me taking a step back nervously. They should be nervous or even scared because when I'm in for kill I'm scary.

Men clear my view as the bloodied-mess-of-what-left of Justin comes into my view and I grin wildy. I probably will be looking like a sick sociopath which I am. Ha!

I step few feet away from him and tilt my head, looking at him with fake sympathy.

"Miss me?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. His head moves slightly before he slowly lifts his head looking up at me. I take in his sight feeling satisfied of what Matt and Harrison had done to him.

One eye bruised and black.  It's hard for me to realize if he actually has eyeball because blood is pooling down from it. His whole face is bruised and swell far worse from what he had done to my Lexi. His shirt is torn from everywhere with blood flowing down. His breaths ragged, he doesn't have much time.

"What? Nobody bite him yet?" I ask looking around in fake surprise. My men look at him in disgust. I tsk at him as he glares at me with one eye.

"You see.. Nobody even likes to even drink your fu*king disgusting blood. " I sneer at him .

"But don't worry we won't drink your blood but that doesn't mean we won't flow your blood. Happy? "I grin at him with clenched jaw. He tries to speak but ends up coughing blood.

"Oh I guess you are already flowing your blood out. " I shake my head at him before turning around. I take a deep breath as Lexi's bloodied form comes into my mind. I turn around again slamming my fist on his face .

The impact makes the chair,he is tied to fall backwards and I'm sure his head slams against the floor.

"Oops. Sorry. Did I hurt you? " I ask again as Nicholas sets the chair again infront of me. I keep punching his face like it is my punching bag.

While Justin keeps wincing and groaning in pain.

"Untie him." I motion my hand towards Justin, taking a step back.

After he got untied,he keeps sitting.

"Stand up!" I say in loud and hard voice. He just keeps sitting there glaring at me. Pathetic .

I wave my hand towards him again as someone forces him to stand up. I watch in amusement as he tries to stand up on his feet but winces and falls down. Chuckles spread around the room making me.

"Come on Hunter boy! Show me your strength." I say in a bored tone. He grunts, trying to stand up again before falling down again. I sigh at him before walking towards him.

I grab his hairs in my fist before pulling him up with his hairs. His hairs is matted with dried blood also. His face turns into a painful one as my grip tightens. Pain feel this pain.

I lean close to his ear before whispering.
"If you are not strong enough then why you did even try to put your hand in the lion's mouth, hmm?"

"F-Fuck-k y-you." He spits out and instantly my anger flares. I narrow my eyes at him.

"With these hand you had touched her,right?" I grit out.

"Now look what I am going to do with them." I whisper lowly and viciously before slamming him down in the floor and stepping up in his hand using all my strength as he screams loudly.