Chapter 66: Haunting Night

"Hold it, the Log Pose isn't reacting at all" noted Nami, checking the Log Pose.

"That's correct. Because that island is originally from the West Blue" explained Brook, sauntering back inside the kitchen.

"Hey! Where are you going?" asked Sanji.

"Still, this has been a lucky day! Not only did I meet people, but my wish came true as well! Yohohoho! What a light body!"

The skeleton took back his cane and jumped (mostly flew) on top of the Thousand Sunny's head. He turned back to face all of you, lifting his top hat:

"Indeed! I'm 'Just Dead Bones' after all! You should quickly turn around your ship and find some way out. It is impossible to anchor on this coat. I'm so glad that I met you all today! I will not forget this for the rest of my life! Well, then, take care! I'll be seeing you!"

"Wait, Brook!" shouted Luffy when the skeleton suddenly jumped off the ship and into the ocean.

"What will he do once he jump--HE'S RUNNING ON THE OCEAN!" cried out Usopp.

"Well, I will be damned" you said.

"A-Anyway, Luffy. We should do as he said" stated Nami. "I don't really understand what's going on, but...This island is definitely bad news"

"Hm? You say something?" beamed Luffy.

"HE TOTALLY WANTS TO GO!" said in unison Nami, Usopp and Chopper.

"WHAT IS THIS GHOST ISLAND ANYWAY?" questioned the sniper.

"HEY...THE GHOST FROM EARLIER....WHERE DID IT GO?" panicked the reindeer. "IS HE STILL ON THE SHIP?!"

"No, he flew towards the island" responded Zoro, not really reassuring the doctor. "It probably lives there"

"That large vibration earlier was because that mouth-like gate was closing. I think we were eaten by that mouth" pointed Robin. "I can't be sure because of the fog, but...The walls attached to the gate look like they were helping draw us towards the island. Which means that right now the ship is being pulled towards the island. We're locked inside the gate"

"I see, that's why that skeleton ran away from here as fast as possible" fist pumped in his hand Usopp.

"Then, that means that all of the people on this island were lost at sea? But why?" wondered the navigator.

"If this island can move, we can't just anchor in the middle of the sea" you muttered.

"OI! STOP TALKING LIKE WE'RE GONNA STOP THERE!" cried out indignantly Usopp. "We have to escape right now or we'll be cursed!"