Chapter 67: Master of Thriller Bark

You put back your clothes on and exited the bathroom, only to meet the others who appeared at the end of the hallway, walking in your direction.

"Hey, (y/n). Finished with your bath?" asked Nami, handing you the candle holder.

"Yeah. But I got some bad news-..." you trailed but raised a brow inquisitively when the navigator passed you with clothes under her arm and went straight for the bathroom.

"You can tell them while I'm washing myself. I'm so dirty I can't take it anymore" sighed Nami.

She changed herself while ordering the boys to look in the other way, and entered the bathroom. She started the shower and the three of you stood outside to guard.

"I wanna take a peak..." sighed Chopper with red cheeks.

"WHAT?! YOU DO?! FOR REAL?!" exclaimed in shock Usopp.

"I'm not interested in a naked human woman, but I wish I could peek inside Dr. Hogback's lab..."

"Pff. I don't wanna see it! I'm too scared! Darn it, Nami! Why do we have to stand guard while you clean up? Couldn't you just ask (y/n)? Don't bathe if you're scared!"

"I'm amazed you don't care that zombies touched you!" she replied behind the green curtains. "Nasty!"

"We're just gonna get dirty again. Right?" Usopp stuck his tongue out, booing.

"Rigth!" added Chopper on the same tone.

"In any case, we're leaving as soon as night falls"

"WHAT?!"

"Whoa, there! Are you crazy, moron?!" cried out the sniper as he opened the doors and yell at her inside. Nami threw at him a wooden bucket, sending the male backward. "He said we could spend the night! Can't you see what'll happen if we leave in the middle of the night?! We should try to stay put. Luffy and the others are sure to come save us. You hear me?"

"I'm with him! I don't wanna go outside again! I'm not going back in the forest or graveyard!" enriched Chopper.

"It's the same whether we're inside or outside" you stated, leaning against the wall. "Haven't you paid close attention to this mansion?"

"EEK!....Y-You don't mean...." stammered in unison the two scaredy cats.

"If my gut feeling was right, the halls and rooms were filled with people's auras" continued for you Nami. "This mansion is already teeming with zombies"