Starlight (1)

"Hello, Miss Hale." Noah greeted Rosalie, appearing behind her and wrapping his arms around her. He bent his head down to give her neck a small kiss.

"Soon to be Mrs. Swan." Rosalie said smiling as she looked down at her engagement ring leaning back against him.

When they got to Noah's graduation party after he proposed they were immediately bombarded by Alice. She was gushing about the ring which caught the others attention. Noah's graduation wasn't the only thing they were celebrating that night.

"You look very beautiful." Noah said as he looked at the black dress she was wearing. Her blonde hair was styled and curled.

"And you look  sharp in those clothes I picked out for you." Rosalie said turning around in his arms to look at him fully.

He was wearing a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. To go with the shirt he was wearing black jeans and black boots.

"Did you get Bella anything for her birthday?" Noah asked moving away from her and sitting on her bed.

Rosalie sighed picking up a wrapped gift from the dresser, "Alice chose a gift I could give her."

Noah smiled knowing that she was trying to be civil towards Bella for him, "You do know that she will become your sister-in-law once we get married right?"

"Yes, I do know that, but I'm sure some in-laws aren't the best of friends." Rosalie said giving him a pointed look. Noah watched her as she began putting earrings on.

"I'm not saying you two should be best friends, but at least for today no glaring since it's her birthday." Noah said seeing her nod her head.

"Can you put this on me?" Rosalie asked holding up a necklace.

Noah sighed understanding that she wanted to change the topic of their conversation. He stood up from the bed and walk back to her. He grabbed the necklace she handed to him and waited for her to move her hair. He gently clasped it together behind her neck his fingers gently brushing the skin as he moved his hands away.

Rosalie moved her hair back and turned around to face him. Noah smiled at her as he put his hands in his front pockets. "Ready?"

Rosalie nodded looping her arm through the space of of his left as they walked out of her room and downstairs.

***

Noah stood next to Rosalie as he watched Alice lead Bella down the stairs with Edward following behind them. He held back a smile when he saw Bella miss over a step and almost trip.

"Sorry about all of this," Carlisle said as he stepped towards Bella. "I tried to reign Alice."

"As if that was only possible." Esme said smiling before pulling Bella in for a hug, "Happy Birthday Bella!"

Noah rested his hands on Rosalie's shoulder as they moved towards the step to move out of Alice's way so she could take a picture.

"Thanks!" Bella said smiling before turning when the camera flash went off.

"I found it in your bag, you mind?" Alice asked when Bella looked at her. She perked up when Bella shook her head.

"Dating an older woman, hot." Emmett jokingly said to Edward as he leaned close to him. Edward faced him and gave him a weird look that clearly said, "What are you doing?"