CHAPTER 21

Adrien simply nodded and looked at you, a bit of realization in his eyes.

"Plans?" You ask, your blush even darker this time. Before he could answer, the door of your house was violently being knocked on. You glared at Adrien and ran out of your room, opening the door to your house. At the door was your old friend Johnny. He had a stern look on his face, which soon melted into a happy smile.

"Hey Y/N! Can I ask you something?" Johnny eagerly asked.

"OMG JOHNNY! Hey, you can ask me anything."

"I need advice on a girl." He smiled and the two of you walked to your couch. You widened your eyes and poked his arm.

"Does my Johnny like someone?" His face was flushed as you teased him.

"How do I kiss a girl?" He asked. Your eyes widened. You never thought you'd ever talk to Johnny about a girl- let alone kissing one. You stiffened up as he leaned closer to you. Your lips were merely touching when you heard footsteps. They stopped right behind you, as you fearfully looked back. The footsteps belonged to Adrien Agreste who was staring at you with hurt eyes.

"Oh hey Johnny." Adrien blankly stated and sat down onto the couch right beside you. His arm wrapped around you as he crossed his legs. Does the blush on your face seize to exist? Ever?

"Hey Adrien." Johnny frowned. Johnny always felt intimidated by Adrien. Adrien has killer looks and a great personality and charm. It'd be odd for it to not be awkwatrd. You felt the tension in the air and you jolted up.

"I'll be back." You said and ran to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water.

-Meanwhile-

Adrien opened his mouth to speak but before he could, Johnny spoke. "You like Y/N don't you?" Johnny asked.

"Do you, is the real question?" Adrien smirked, still trying to hide his jealousy. He was about to go over the edge when a simple answer released from Johnny's lips.

"No. I do not. Never have, never will. She's a great friend, but, not a person I see myself dating." He smiled a bit. "Now do you?"

"I don't know." Adrien said with a sigh. "I like Ladybug. However, lately, I've been getting some complex feelings. For Y/N, that is." It was as if Adrien lifted a little burden.

"Well I can help you decide." Johnny plastered a confident smile on his face. "Consider their positive qualities."

"Ok. Ladybug is considerate, intelligent, humorous, beautiful, and daring. Most of the qualities I'm attracted to is exactly what she brings. However, Y/N, is real, wise, hilarious, beautiful, kind-hearted, trustworthy-"

"You seem to be making a long list for Y/N." Johnny could practically feel the heat from Adrien's face radiating into the room. "Do they make you feel a certain way?"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go with... possibly... the feeling they give you is.... lus-"

"No. Please Im fifteen—" Adrien was now as red as a tomato. Did Johnny just ask if Adrien gets a certain desire from the two of you?

"Doubt it." Johnny muttered. "Here's the good part. Consider how they feel about you."

"That's a good question. You see, Ladybug displays no interest in me. She's always talking about being in love with some other guy. However... Y/N... has a total crush on me."

"So then the feeling is mutual."

"Huh?"

"Results bring me to believe you love, not like, love Y/N. So maybe you aren't in the friend zone." Johnny smiled, left the house, leaving Adrien dumbfounded.

And then you walked in.