Deal

Chapter Six: Deal

~~ The men took me back into the captain's quarters and placed me gently down in the circle of satin pillows, turning and leaving without so much as a word. A few moments later and the Captain approached the threshold, leaning on the doorframe with his right hand sunken into his pocket and his left holding the cigarette which he retrieved between his lips and puffed out smoke; like a dragon. His yellow eyes burnt softly now and lazily drifted over to me, a smile inked upon his lips. The cigarette died within moments and the Captain threw it do the deck and squished it with his shiny, black boot; sinking both hands into his pockets and closing the door behind him; locking it. "Why?"

He asked simply, standing before me. "Why what?" I asked, attempting to sound casual, but, by the way he smiled, I figured I did that in vain.

"Why did you escape? Have I not treated you regally? Have you not gotten the utmost respect? Have the men harmed you? If they have I swear I'll have their heads" the Captain hissed, walking over to me and sitting down before me; I scooted back a little.

"No...no one's hurt me since the whip accident. You have treated me quite nicely, and I thank you for that but...I want to go home; back to London, I never wanted to go to Port Royal anyways." I explained; The Captain nodded and grinned.

"Let's make a deal" he started; leaning closer to me. "I'll take you back to your home in London, unscathed, unharmed in any way. But, you've got to do anything I want, whenever I want, where ever I want, when I want it; as long as you stand on this ship." Said he with a smile, sticking out his hand. "Do we have a deal?"

He asked, coming closer to me; I paused and pondered over the idea; but, I didn't take long, the thirst to go home was so overwhelming, without a second thought I grasped his hand and shook it. His grin returned. "Good, now, first order of business; go to sleep and stay asleep; no leaving the ship whatsoever." He ordered, he grasped my arms and heaved me up, so I stood with him; I nodded and sighed, looks like I would be seeing Willy after all! As we walked out of his room together he grasped my hand and stopped me. 

"You're no longer sleeping in there, come, your new bedroom is this way" said he, his hand was warm and his skin was surprisingly velvety; I didn't mind holding his hand. He lead me back up the stairs and to a room to the left of his own! It didn't have a plaque on the door, however. "Here it is" said he, as he unlocked the lock with a giant ring of thousands of keys. The door swung open and revealed a quite big room fit with a bed, a built in wardrobe, a built in mirror, a personal WC, and a few built in candelabras.

It was quite bland but it was a hell of a lot better than that prison cell!

"Thank you" I said, turning to him; he had lit up another cigarette and stood behind me; his eyes were soft again and he nodded. He turned to leave, but, before he did I heard his footsteps coming closer to me before I felt a sharp smack on my behind! I cried out and whipped around to see him strolling out of the room; a wink upon his eyelid and a large smile painted upon his lips.

~~ I did as he instructed and fell right to sleep; only to be woken the next day by hands shoving me out of the bed! I gasped and struggled as I fell upon the floor, I looked up with eyes still half asleep to see the Captain standing over me; a cigarette hanging between his lips. "Get up, you have a full day ahead of you" said he; I rubbed my eyes and pushed myself up, only to fall once again upon my butt! He chuckled lightly and helped me up; lifting me by my underarms.

"A full day, what do you mean?" I asked, yawning. He paused.

"Remember our deal? Whatever I want, whenever I want, where ever and whenever I want it." He said, pausing; he leaned close to me and grinned.