Unwanted

Ali's p.o.v.

I woke up to see that I'm alone in my bed. I get up to move only yo find out that I can't. I blinked and tried again but I couldn't lift a single thing............. THAT MOTHERFUCKIN COCKSUCKER!

And before any of you say I asked for it.... I didn't.

I wanted sex that's it what I didn't ask for was to be destroyed. I pouted as I looked around to find a way up when I saw a note by my pillow. Grabbing it I saw Namjoon wrote me something. It reads:

Dear Ali,
I wanted to say thank you for that rather interesting night, you really have a way with words. Anyways me and the rest of the members will be out until late tonight so don't wait up. Jin left you food to eat when you get hungry. Bye see you later
From master❤
P.s. hope you can still move baby girl.

That bitch. Sighing I tried again and succeeded this time....... After falling to the floor screaming like I've been implied by a thousands knives.

Whimpering I crawled to the bathroom to take a hot bath hoping to ease the pain.

~time skip brought to you by jisoos~

After the bath I felt better and changed to some clothes jin had given me.

I walked downstairs to grab something to eat when I hear knocking at the door

I walked downstairs to grab something to eat when I hear knocking at the door. Changing directions I head to the door instead. I open it to see the one person I never wanted to see again for as long as I lived.

My Father (A/n: the picture above is him.)

"Why the fuck is you here?" I ask looking at him with a angered expression. And let me tell you this Man had the galls to smile at me like he did nothing wrong.
"What I can't come see my daughter?" He said Innocently. I rolled my eyes "sorry she not here but good luck finding her." I said as I tried to close the door but he blocked it.

"Now is that anyway to speak to your father?" He asked with slight humor in his voice. "I'm sorry my father left years ago all I see is a disappointment." I shot back glaring at him. He sighed and looked at me with the most sorry excuse of a guilty expression ever. (Boy should have enlisted in acting school before coming here.) "Ali I know I've done wrong and I know that I've hurt you but I've changed. I've gotten rid of my debt you don't need to be here anymore. Please come with me, I'm sorry for everything but I want us to be a family again."

I looked at him to see tears gather in his eyes. He actual looks like he's sorry. I'm torn between slamming the door in his face and telling him to fuck off, or hugging him and tell him I forgive him. "I-i don't know. You don't know how badly you've hurt me. There was night when I cried myself to sleep because I was scared when you didn't come home, there was times when you would say the most hurtful this to me because I didn't give you money. Y-you made me feel like my hole life was a mistake all because you lose some fucking bet. Instead of being my F-father you were someone who used and A-abused me for your personal gain. Every year on my birthday you l-looked at me with dis-disgust and told me to hurry up and make you money. I-i don't know if I can forgive you for that." I said not noticing the tears running down my face.

He embraced me as he whispered apologize into my ear. It only made me cry harder as I began to believe his words. "Please forgive me Ali, I promise this time  I'll do better." He said, I nodded agree to forgive him. I wanted my father back. He pulled away an smiled at me. I felt myself smile back as I wiped away my tears.

"That's my girl. Now go pack your things so we can leave." I nodded turn to head back to my room when I heard "oh and don't forget to bring all the money you earned." I stopped in my tracks and turn back to him.

"What did you just say?" I asked hoping I heard him wrong but he just smiled and said "the money, you know the one you earn from fucking these people. I assumed they pay you." I felt my heart shatter at those words. "Y-your joking r-right?" I asked walking closer to him. He frowned "no why would I be joking? Do you not have money." I shooked my head. His frown deepened "what the hell! I came all this way because I heard some big shot payed a large some of money for you and your telling me you didn't get any of it! What a waste."

Anger and sadness started to build up inside making my breathing turn rapid. "So your saying that you didn't come to see me?" He looked at me with disappointment in his eyes "what no, I was only pretending by it seems my efforts were wasted. Oh well I shouldn't have excepted much from you anyway so that was my fault." He said sighing. Something in me snapped and before I could stop myself I slapped him across the face.

He looked at me stunned that I did that "get out." I said but he still didn't move instead rage filled his eyes. But before he could say anything I started yelling and hitting him. "GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE, GET OUT OF MY LIFE, GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed tears running down my face.

"Fine." He scoffed and head out the door, but not before turning to me and saying "I never wanted you, you with always be worthless."

As he left and the door closed I broke down crying and screaming, letting all the pain I've ever held in out.

I wish I was loved by someone.