Part 33

Pic of carnival above
Hey guys I'm sad to say but this is the last chapter. I named the twins after the most popular name choices. I will be making another book. Please follow me because I might make a sequel later on. Please go take a look at my new book. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
------------------7 Years Later-----------------
Kylie pov:
"Mommy Kayden took my toy." My 4 year old daughter Sylvia says. "Mommy I didn't do anything. Her toy is right here." He says handing her the toy.

The both run off to do who knows what. Kayden has his fathers hair and eyes. While Kiiara and Sylvia both look more like me. Sylvia and Kayden are twins.

Kayden is a total player like his father used to be. He can be really sweet to me and his sisters sometimes, but usually he's pretty crazy. He's very protective of them, even as a 4 year old.

Sylvia is a sweet angel. She loves to hangout with her older sister, but she never says no when her brother wants to do something naughty. She loves the ideas of mates even though she barely knows anything.

My oldest daughter Kiiara is also nice. She is very protective and crazy strong. Since she is the next alpha of our pack she trains more than anyone. She is a hard worker and I know she will one day make a great alpha.

Seth and I are doing great. We love each other and always protect each other. Of course we fight about stupid stuff, but we always make up. We have battled many evils and won.

We love our family to pieces and always protect them. "Mom I just finished my fighting class and I'm ready for ours." Kiiara says coming up behind me.

I smile at her and say "How about we cancel today's lesson and do something fun." I say. A look of shock passes over her face before a smile replaces it. "Yay." She says.

She is a 7 year old so most of her training is basic stuff like self defense. Just incase anything where to happen at least she would have something.

"I heard that there's a carnival going on. Why don't you go get your siblings and I'll get dad and we can make it a family trip?" I say starting to walk towards Seth's office.

I hear her squeal of delight before she yells to her siblings. I laugh and go into Seth's office. I see him checking something on his computer so I say, "Hun we are going to the festival get off your computer."

He looks up and gives me one of his dazzling smiles. "Ok let me close out of this and we can leave." A second later we are out the door with the kids.

"I'll drive." Seth says hoping into our Audi. I jump in and so do the kids. We have a car ride of singing until we finally arrive at the carnival. The kids burst out of the car and ran towards the line.

Seth and I smiled and walked over. We waited for five minutes until we got to the front. The kids were jumping of the wall. We payed and went in. "I want to go on the roller coaster." Kiiara yells.

Seth makes his head no. He hates to roller coasters. "Seth you go with Kayden and Sylvia to the smaller rides while Kiiara and I hit the big ones. We can meet at the Ferris wheel in 20." I say. "Yay lets go daddy." Sylvia yells grabbing Seth's leg.

I smile at them and take Kiiara's hand. We head to a roller coaster with a loop and get in line. It only takes five minutes until we are on the ride. I buckle us in an get ready. The ride starts out really slow. We go up and up.

Kiiara loves it. She has she hands up and is smiling. "Mommy put your hands up." She says looking over at me. I lift my arms and scream when we drop. We hit the loop and go up another small loop. We start to slow down and eventually stop.

We go and ride more rides. Smiling and screaming the whole time. We eventually stop and go to the Ferris wheel. I look around and see Seth. He looks traumatized. "What happened?" I ask looking at them with worry.

"Oh nothing daddy is just a scaredy cat." Kayden says smiling. "Really Seth what happened?" I ask getting tired of this game. "They made me go on so many rides and do so much running." He says.

I role my eyes and get in line for the Ferris wheel. Once we get in front we all got into a seat. We talk and laugh all the way up. When we get to the top we enjoy the view and take a picture.

We enjoy the rest of the park and eat a lot of food. We finally have to leave. I let Seth drive. Half way through the ride I turn around to look at the kids. I see them all asleep on each other.

I smile at my family and turn back to Seth. I see him looking at me and I smile. "I love you my beautiful mate. Thank you for everything you have done." He says rubbing me palm.

"I love you and I will cherish you and this family forever. Thank you for never giving up on me and always loving me." I say kissing his forehead.

I turn his face back to the ride to see that we are home. I pick up Kiiara and Seth gets the twins. We take them to their rooms. The twins share a room. We told them they can have their own, but they like to stay with each other incase they get nightmares.

I set Kiiara down and kiss her forehead. "Goodnight me lovely daughter." I say. "Goodnight mommy." She says sleepily.

I go to the twins room to see Seth kissing each of them. I go over and do the same thing. I head back to my room and fall asleep thinking about my amazing family.
-----------------------------------------------------
Ok guys that was the last chapter. Please go take a look at my new book I'll post the book and the first chapter will be out tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who supported me through this book. I love you all and I hope you take a look at my new book.